Preparing for the Great Christian holiday, which does not do without Easter eggs, I want to tell you about how beautiful it is to paint eggs for Easter. This fascinating process can attract children: and the holiday will truly become a family. You will get beautiful and original pysanki: it is not recommended to eat them, but you can store them as a souvenir or amulet. Easter eggs turn out bright, colorful - you can not take your eyes off. Eggs cooked with this recipe can be stored all year, until the next Easter - they dry up and do not disappear.
- chicken raw eggs;
- multi-colored cloth flaps (chiffon, satin or silk);
- white cloth flaps (cotton, cotton, linen);
- small clerical rubber bands;
- 2 tablespoons 9% vinegar;
- 0.5 cups of water.
Beautiful eggs for Easter. Step-by-step recipe
- Soak chicken eggs in warm water, with a little soda, for 30-40 minutes.
- Then gently, so as not to damage the surface of the shell, every egg is thoroughly cleaned. I do this with an old toothbrush.
- Cleaned from dirt eggs must be degreased: that is, lubricate them with a cotton swab dampened with vinegar.
Now we proceed to the very coloring of the eggs.
- We take first a white flap of a cloth 18 by 18 centimeters in size, we put on it the same flap of colored fabric. At what fabric we choose the one that "molts." We wrap each raw chicken egg with tissue grafts so that the top is a white flap, and closer to the shell - the color. Wrap the eggs in such a way that you can get as few folds on the fabric as possible.
- We fasten the edges of the flaps with the help of thread or clerical elastic.
- We put all eggs in a deep saucepan, spread tightly to each other, "tails" up.
- Fill the "bags" with a solution of vinegar and water.
- Cook for 25 minutes, tightly closing the pan with a lid.
- When the eggs are cooked, wait until fully cooled and unfolded.
- From above they can be greased with vegetable oil: from this they will acquire a glossy luster.
Easter eggs, painted in this way, look very bright, colorful and effective - but it is not recommended to eat them. After all, the dye with which the fabric was dyed - industrial, not food.
But for food, I recommend another way of staining eggs with natural colors: they will not only look beautiful on the festive table, but are absolutely safe for the body.
For this we need raw chicken eggs, onion husk, beautiful openwork leaves of grass, old kapron stocking, thread or paper band, water.
- We prepare eggs for painting, as in the first case.
- Tightly apply to the eggshell leaf: the larger the leaf openwork and carved, the more beautiful the result is the drawing.
- From the top we cover a green leaf with a piece of capron stocking and fasten it with a thread or a rubber band.
- In a separate saucepan, prepare the broth from the onion husks: for this we soak it with cold water for a couple of hours and boil for 30-40 minutes.
- In the onion hot broth we put our preparations, we mark the time and cook.
- Council. This broth can be used several times. From this, it will only be more intense, and the color of the painted Easter eggs is more intense.
- After the eggs are cooked and cooled, we remove the stocking and the sheet from them. In place of the leaf clearly visible light image. The closer the sheet is to the shell, the clearer the print.
Tip: Another interesting way to decorate eggs for Easter is with the help of thread. To do this, raw eggs must be wrapped in threads in different directions, as you please. Threads need to be taken thick, you can apply those that are used for knitting. We lower the eggs into a decoction of onion husk and cook. Ready eggs cool and unwind the thread.
- Lubricate the eggs with vegetable oil and the "edible" decoration of the Easter table is ready!
On our website "I love to cook" you can see many more original recipes for decorating Easter eggs to the festive table. Believe me, this fascinating process will be interesting for you and your children. After all, preparation is for a family holiday.