Who does not like juicy and fragrant cutlets? And they are cooked in almost every home. But the wonderful way to make cutlets even more tasty and interesting is to add the original stuffing to them. Kids just love these original cutlets with a surprise, and believe me, they will also like adults.
The recipe for chops with stuffing, which I want to offer you, is a real delicious dish. I assure you, you have not tried these delicious cutlets yet.
- chicken mince - 600 grams;
- cream - 200 milliliters;
- Processed cheese - 100 gram;
- egg - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- pepper, salt, oil for frying.
Cutlets with a stuffing. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix the minced chicken with egg, salt, pepper and grated onion.
- Divide the forcemeat into 6 parts.
- Prunes and cheese finely chop.
- Take in the palm of a half of one piece of minced meat, put the stuffing out of cheese and prunes and cover with the other part of the stuffing.
- We form long cutlets so that the filling remains inside.
- Roll in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add to the cutlet cream and a little damp.
Serve these juicy, fragrant cutlets, sprinkled with fried sesame seeds. What they are amazing and tasty, you can not tear yourself away! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make delicious chicken cutlets with chicken and prunes and juicy cutlets.