I propose to make cutlets from red fish and mushrooms. For the preparation of cutlets, we take salmon, in addition to the standard set of fish utilities, red fish has the properties of a powerful antioxidant and is almost always included in the list of the main products of all diets. In addition, salmon is also valued for its unrivaled taste. So, let's start cooking.
- 1 kilo of salmon fillet;
- 250 grams of mushroom veshenok;
- 1 onion;
- 2 eggs;
- 5 tablespoons of boiled soy;
- a pinch of sea salt;
- ground black pepper.
Cutlets from red fish and mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
- We put the boiled soya into the bowl of the blender together with the eggs and beat well.
- Fish fillets and mushrooms are crushed and combined with egg-soy mixture, season with salt and pepper, beat again until a homogeneous mass.
- From the received forcemeat we form cutlets and we send in an oven, heated up to 200 degrees, we bake for 20 minutes.
Ready cutlets are decorated with greens and served with garnish. If you want to get ruddy cutlets, they can be cooked on an anti-stick frying pan without the addition of vegetable oil. Cutlets are delicious. Special taste is given to them by mushrooms, which, among other things, are also useful. Oyster is low in calories, it helps to cleanse the intestines, increases immunity and is an excellent means of preventing cardiovascular diseases. As you can see, this simple recipe for cutlets from fish is a godsend for those who care about their health. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try fish patties and top-5 cutlets from pike perch.