Together with "I Love to Cook" I want to share a very good and economical recipe for every day. Meat cutlets with this recipe are juicy and soft, and you just can not understand the secret. Before the salary is far, and the family needs to be fed and tasty, and useful.
- minced meat - 0.5 kg;
- potatoes average - 2 pieces;
- small oatmeal flakes - 0.5 cup;
- onion - 1 piece;
- flour - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt pepper;
- sunflower oil - 50 - 70 grams.
Economy cutlets for every day. Step-by-step recipe
- Onion twist through a meat grinder or finely crumble.
- Peeled raw potatoes grate on a fine grater (the best for draperies).
- Mix the stuffing, potatoes, oat flakes, onions, drive in the egg, salt, pepper, mix well.
- If the stuffing turned out to be very thick (dry), then add a little water or milk.
- Cover with a film and leave to swell for 10 minutes.
- After again, mix well. To cutlets turned out more fluffy, soft, minced must be discarded. To do this, we take a piece of minced meat in our hands and throw it back into the bowl, so do it several times. This will allow him to gain oxygen, eventually the cutlets turn out to be fluffy.
- We form cutlets, paniruem in flour and fry from two sides to a golden color.
Delicate, air cutlets are ready. They are so delicious that it's hard to understand right away that they are not just minced meat. Frankly, I like them more than just meat, because they are not very fatty, they do not have strong gravity in the stomach. The economical recipe for cutlets from "I love to cook" is what you need! Also, be sure to try the tender chicken cutlet for a couple.
Cutlets from minced meat, video recipe