Something you want today especially delicious with a crispy crust, and inside is a soft, juicy pulp! Let's cook fish nuggets! I have a long-proven recipe, which never failed me, and the fish always turned out to be just perfect.
- fillets of fish without bones (hake, pollock, etc.) - 1 kilogram;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- bread crumbs - 1 glass;
- mayonnaise (unsweetened yogurt) - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt, pepper, seasoning - to taste.
Crispy fish nuggets. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the fish fillet into portions.
- Eggs beat up with mayonnaise or yogurt - so will be a more dense astringent interlayer between breading, this will allow more juiciness to fish.
- Dip each piece in flour, egg mixture and breadcrumbs. After salt, pepper and add the spices, and you can mix them with breadcrumbs.
- Fry in a lot of lean oil, so that the nuggets are boiling.
- Put on paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Another option is to bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees, pre-laying on a baking sheet covered with parchment and oiled.
Our crispy fish nuggets are ready! You can serve with any side dish: vegetables, potatoes, rice. Oh, how delightfully it turns out! Many more culinary secrets to "I love to cook", join us! We recommend you try to cook fish cutlets "Sea" and low-calorie fish zrazy with green peas.