Coursé with meat is a national Dagestan dish. The recipe is very similar to home-made dumplings, but there is still a difference. Firstly, this technology is modeling "pigtail", as shown in the photo, and secondly - it is a different composition and consistency of minced meat. Each housewife has her own recipe, like making a course with meat. Today I will introduce you to mine.
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.5 kg of flour;
- 250 milliliters of water;
- 4 large onions;
- 500 grams of ground beef;
- 3 cloves garlic;
- a bunch of parsley or cilantro;
- chicken egg (optional);
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 50 grams of butter for frying;
- a tablespoon of sour cream.
Coursé with meat. Step-by-step recipe
- Flour sift into a large bowl and add salt.
- In the center of a flour slide we make a hole.
- We pour water and egg into the hole.
- Pour the flour from the edges in the center, knead the dough with a spoon.
- After achieving the desired consistency, when the mixture becomes elastic, smooth, we begin kneading the dough by hand.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour, and then start to mix.
- If the dough stops sticking to your hands, then it's ready.
- Let's leave the dough for 20 minutes.
- Onions are very finely chopped.
- 0.3 parts of onions are fried in butter until transparent.
- In the frying pan add the tomato paste, diluted with water until the density of sour cream, or fresh finely chopped tomatoes.
- Greens and garlic is very finely chopped.
- Mix the raw meat, onion, greens, garlic and add the roast and sour cream.
- Solim and pepper to taste.
- If the ground beef turns out very dense, it is necessary to dissolve it with water to a convenient for modeling of a consistence. It is best to prepare the filling 2-3 hours before the dumplings are cooked.
- When you start modeling Dagestan pelmeni at home, you need to cut a small piece of dough, roll it out about 3 millimeters thick.
- Cut out with a cup of circles 8-10 centimeters in diameter. (Coursé is usually made large enough).
- For each circle from the dough, we lay out the meat and glue the edges in the shape of a pigtail, as shown in the video from the You Tube portal.
- Cook with meat cook in salted water until cooked - about 10 minutes.
- Finished Dagestan dumplings are greased with melted butter, so that they do not stick together.
- I recommend that you serve a course with a sauce of sour cream or kefir with garlic.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good mood!