The problem, I think, of every mother is to feed the child with useful food. Cottage cheese for a child, a growing body is simply necessary, but almost all small vermins flatly refuse to eat this useful product. Cottage cheese with sugar has never been in authority. Then we suggest you to prepare a cottage cheese casserole with a banana and, believe me, that your children will eat such a dessert with pleasure.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- butter - 20 grams;
- flour - 50 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- bananas - 3 pieces.
Cottage cheese casserole with banana. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix eggs with cottage cheese, add milk, flour and sugar.
- Stir well to make the mixture without lumps.
- Peel bananas and cut into slices or a cube.
- Mix all ingredients and mix well. Top with spilled bananas.
- The oven should be set at 180 degrees, grease the form with butter and place the mixture in it. Bake for up to 40 minutes. Watch your readiness.
It's so easy to cook from a normal cottage cheese super delicious dish. Enjoy your appetite from "I love cooking"! And be sure to try a delicious curd casserole from 3 ingredients and a banana curd casserole.