Try the pork or veal to cook a delicious, refined and satisfying dish - boiled pork in a dough! To prepare such a dish you will need the simplest ingredients, and the result will surprise the most whimsical gourmets. On any feast will be a success!
- pork or veal - 2 kilograms;
- bay leaves - 3 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
For the test:
- flour - 600 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 60 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- dry yeast - 7 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Cold boiled pork in the dough. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash meat and dry with a napkin. Grate with salt and pepper to taste. Put in the pan and on top of the bay leaf. Close the lid and let it sit at room temperature for three hours.
- When the meat leaves the juice, put the pan in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. After that, remove excess salt from the meat with a napkin.
- Prepare the dough. In warm milk, add yeast, salt and sugar. Stuff one egg and add vegetable oil. Stir and add the sifted flour. Knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a warm place, cover with a towel, let it fit.
- Roll the dough into a thickness of 1.5 centimeters. Put a piece of meat and wrap in dough. Beautifully wrap the edges.
- Set the oven 180 degrees, cover the form with parchment and lay out the meat. Cooking meat in the test should be 1.5 hours.
Serve hot boiled pork in hot form or chilled to any side dish. Such a beautiful dish will decorate any festive table. Bon appetit of "Very tasty"! And be sure to try boiled pork with horseradish and boiled pork under a special recipe.