I propose today to cook a delicious dish of beef meat. Classic English roast beef is an excellent option for serving on the table as a part of meat assortment, it is beautiful in tartinki and as an ingredient of more complex dishes. Beef, cooked in this way, is insanely delicious and has many useful properties. Before we start cooking, let's talk about choosing meat. The first piece of the calf that we get will not work for us, the right meat is the key to success. For the preparation of roast beef marble meat is suitable for us. Grab a kilogram, and Ida to cook yummy. On the way, grab the mustard, we will prepare a special sauce from it, which suits our meat as best as possible.
- 1 kilogram of beef meat;
- 7 peas mixture of peppers;
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary;
- 1 teaspoon of a mixture of Provencal herbs;
- 1 tablespoon. salts;
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil;
Classic English roast beef. Step-by-step recipe
- Mixture of peppers and herbs pushes in a mortar, mixed with salt and vegetable oil.
- The resulting marinade rubs the washed and dried meat, tighten it with a culinary thread.
- Prepared meat put in a baking dish and prepare to prepare in a preheated oven for 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, we reduce the temperature in the oven to 180 degrees and bake the meat for another 30 minutes.
- 5 teaspoons of dry mustard;
- 5 teaspoons of capers;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- black ground pepper to taste.
Mustard sauce. Пошаговый рецепт
- Mustard and capers are mixed, combine with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Mix the mixture with pepper to taste and mix well.
- We serve to the ready meat.
Before serving, table the sauce in a special bowl, and the meat, after having slightly cooled, release from the thread. Tender fragrant meat, seasoned with spicy sauce, you will like. Its incredibly soft consistency and high taste qualities will be appreciated. Believe me, this dish is so beloved in England that it was honored with glorification in ballads and even writing of plot pictures. Russian poets also respected this meat, several lines of "Eugene Onegin" told us about this delicacy. Now you also put your hand to high art. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook Tatar beef steak from beef and marinated meat in the oven.