Shocked pancakes with creamy cream is a traditional American dish for breakfast. In this recipe, we'll talk about lush chocolate punkeys with an airy, cloud-like creamy cream. Even the biggest snob and not a sweetie can not resist this dessert!
- milk - 400 milliliters;
- 2 eggs;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- water - 2/3 cup;
- cocoa - 50 grams;
- butter - 30-40 grams;
- soda (baking powder) - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- flour - 2 cups (400 grams);
- Cream fat content of 35% (ideally homemade) - 200 grams;
- powdered sugar - 60 grams.
Chocolate pancakes with creamy cream. Step-by-step recipe
- Whisk the eggs with sugar until the foam forms (about 5 minutes). Slowly pour pre-melted butter (the oil should not be hot, so that the eggs do not curl up).
- Separately mix the flour with salt and soda (baking powder).
- Next, you need to brew the cocoa - pour boiling water into it until a thick consistency, similar to sour cream, is formed.
- At a not very high speed mixer, put in a mass of eggs and sugar milk. You can do this with the help of a corolla. Very carefully and in small portions, add flour, followed by cocoa. Stir the dough until smooth.
- Well warm up the pan and pour the dough in small portions, adjusting the shape of the pancakes with a spoon. As soon as you are ready, turn the punkakes to the other side.
- When the pancakes are ready, let's take care of the cream. It's all very simple - whip cream with powdered sugar until the air cream.
- Pepper the pancakes with cream on the principle of the cake. From above you can decorate with melted chocolate and seasonal berries.
And now hurry to collect compliments and do not forget to try it yourself! Do you like interesting desserts? Then be sure to try carrot wafers in orange juice and TOP-6 recipes with peaches!
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!