The most delicate chicken roll - the result has surpassed expectations! It's tastier than baked meat! This dish can only be compared with expensive, cooked in elite restaurants. But in reality, the cost price is simply ridiculous: in comparison with the taste and quality of this chicken roll! I was amazed: so meat in a roll turned out soft, soft - just perfect! The recipe is very simple - even a child can cope with it. Today I want to share my enthusiasm and discover the step-by-step recipe for a delicate chicken roll, and also offer you 2 options for cooking (bake in the oven and cook in a saucepan). But from myself I want to say: it is very tasty and so, and so!
- chicken meat without bones - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- salt - 1 incomplete teaspoon;
- spices for chicken - 1 incomplete teaspoon;
- coriander - field lobsters
- gelatin - 25 grams;
- black pepper - a quarter teaspoon.
Delicate chicken roll. Step-by-step recipe
- To cook chicken rolls, you can use meat from any part of the carcass. The more tender it is, the tenderer the roll will turn out. The most budgetary option: you can take meat from the legs - it is very soft and fairly cheap. The main thing is to separate the meat from the bone, remove streaks and fat - you can cook!
- I cut chicken meat in small pieces, about 2х2 centimeters.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves through the press. If desired, you can replace it with dry garlic (0.5 teaspoonfuls).
- I add garlic, salt, spices, ground pepper to the meat. Pour gelatin, and mix everything thoroughly. Pay attention: I do not add water!
- The total amount of minced meat is divided into 4 parts, of which I make sausages. To do this, spread the food film, spread the chicken mince in the form of a long sausage, level it, give it a neat, even shape. I wrap this chicken sausage with a dense food film. The main thing is to make a minimum of 3-4 full skeins around the stuffing, it is good to protect the edges of the film so that the roll turns dense and beautiful.
- So I do with every sausage. 2 sausages I will cook, and 2 bake.
- Roasting of chicken roll: every sausage is also wrapped with foil and sent to a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 45 minutes. Finished sausages I take out of the oven, I leave to cool to room temperature (I do not unfasten the foil). And after, in this form, I shift to the refrigerator for a minimum of 4-5 hours, and preferably at night.
- Preparation of chicken roll in water - it is generally very simple: in the water heated to 80 degrees (not salty, without additional seasonings) spread well wrapped food film sausages (for better reliability, you can additionally wrap around so that water does not get during cooking). It is important that the water should not be above 80 degrees (if you do not have a thermometer, be oriented at the moment when the air bubbles begin to rise) and completely cover the sausages.
- I cook for 1 hour over medium heat. Note: if you are preparing a thicker roll, the time for cooking should be increased (up to 1.5 hours).
- Ready sausages spread on the board and leave to cool to room temperature. After that, I also put it in the refrigerator until it freezes.
- Before serving, I release chicken sausages from foil and food film, and cut into thin slices.
Homemade chicken rolls are a fairy tale! Both options turned out super! There is no feeling of bake or digestion. Each piece is a pleasure! Slightly noticeable difference is that the baked - a little more fragrant, and boiled - a little softer. But they both delight in it! Why buy shop sausages? Bon appetit with "Very tasty"!