Original and spicy sauce can often play a major role in the dish as a whole - in this recipe, ordinary chicken legs in creamy wine will turn into a very delicious dish with a heady taste, in the direct sense. Such a tender chicken was not yet!
- chicken legs - 10 pieces;
- smoked breast - 150 grams;
- 1 large onion;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- champignons - 10 pieces;
- white dry wine - 350 milliliters;
- cream - 150 milliliters;
- rosemary (optional) - a few twigs;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Chicken legs in creamy-wine sauce. Step-by-step recipe
- Thoroughly rinse the chicken legs, dry with a paper towel and fry on a hot oil until golden brown. Put the chicken in the dish.
- Finely cut the brisket and fry it too. Add the chopped onions and garlic, fry until the onion is tender. Finely chop mushrooms, add them to a skillet and fry until half cooked.
- Earlier fried chicken put in a frying pan to the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper it. Add wine to the dish, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. 15 minutes before the end of cooking, pour in the cream and continue to simmer.
Any dish from potatoes will become an ideal side dish.
Do not lose your head from this yummy! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a recipe for tasty chicken legs in a bag and shish kebab from chicken drumsticks.