A unique creation - chicken cutlets with crab sticks. This is something! It's so delicious, just do not describe in words! Try, because they prepare very easily, but they will be able to surprise you!
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kg;
- crab sticks - 100 grams;
- oat flakes - 2 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- bulb - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Cutlets from minced meat with crab sticks. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the fillets into slices and chop the meat grinder, adding a peeled onion.
- Crab sticks grate.
- For chicken fillet stuffing, add crab sticks, oat flakes, chopped dill, egg, salt and pepper.
- Hands moisten with water and form a neat cutlet.
- Fry cutlets on both sides in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Cutlets with crab sticks boldly served with mashed potatoes and a light salad of vegetables. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the cutlets from turkey stuffed with mushrooms, and the chicken-beetroot cutlets in the oven.