Chicken cutlets with onion and grated cheese in French very tender and juicy. They are easy and quick to prepare, because you do not need to use a meat grinder. Fillet with onions are cut into very small cubes, so the taste of chicken meat is felt. And thanks to the egg-cheese mixture, the fillet retains its juiciness when frying. All our family like this appetizing dish of chicken meat, we hope you will like it. Our home-made recipe for cutlets can be used when you need to quickly prepare some hearty dish for a garnish of potatoes or cereals, for example, boiled buckwheat. You can serve cutlets with sour cream sauce and spicy. Step-by-step cooking of cutlets in French with cheese with a photo very affordable, so cook with pleasure.
Ingredients for cooking chicken cutlets in French with cheese
|Chicken breast||1 PC|
|Cheese is hard (grated)||2 s.|
|Green onions||beam floor|
Step-by-step cooking chicken cutlets in French with a photo
- Chicken fillet slice with a sharp knife in small cubes or strips.
- Chop the green onions, garlic and greens of dill and parsley.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater.
- Whisk the eggs, add sour cream and flour to them.
- Combine the egg mixture with chicken and greens.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper, mix.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, lay the cutlet mass with a tablespoon. Fry on one side for 2 minutes.
- Turn over the patties and fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Ready cutlets can be laid out on a paper towel, so that the excess fat is rubbed off, and then shifted to a dish.
Chicken cutlets are served hot with pickles or fresh vegetables to garnishes from boiled potatoes or cereals. Bon Appetit!