I suggest to cook unusual, but very tasty chicken cutlets. Their peculiarity is that there is an Italian seasoning of gremolate in them. This seasoning is very popular in Italy and basically consists of a peel of citrus, garlic and parsley. Such a bright mixture of ingredients is served directly with a prepared meat dish or added to meat or stewed vegetables during cooking. If greens and garlic, we represent, as felt in cutlets, but we usually do not put lemon peel in minced meat. But be brave, the Italians know what they are doing. Indeed, a homemade recipe for cutlets with a thin note of lemon, an exquisite treat, worthy even of a festive table and they can also be served with mashed potatoes, pasta or croutons. Do not go past this recipe, Step-by-step preparation of chicken cutlets "Gremolata" with a photo, will help you prepare a real, exquisite dinner!
Ingredients for cooking chicken cutlets "Gremolata"
|Chicken fillet||1.3 kg|
|Lemon Zest||40 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of chicken cutlets "Gremolata" with a photo
- Перекрутите через мясорубку куриное филе и сало. Fat придаст котлетам сочности.
- Chop the parsley as small as possible. Sprigs do not use, they are harsh.
- Peel the garlic as small as possible.
- Rub zest with lemons on a fine grater. You can also remove it with a vegetable peeler, and then cut into small cubes like garlic.
- In the chicken ground, pour the chopped parsley, garlic and lemon zest. Salt and pepper stuffing. Spoon all the ingredients together.
- Two three slices of a white loaf soak in milk until it gets soaked. Then also twist it through a meat grinder or chop the blender.
- Add the soaked loaf and add one egg to the ground, mix it well and send it to the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes to cool down and become denser.
- From the cooled minced meat, form small cutlets. To prevent minced meat from sticking to your hands, moisten your hands in cold water. Lay them on a heated frying pan and fry on both sides until cooked.
- Chicken cutlets are fried very quickly, literally 2-3 minutes from each side.
Chicken cutlets are served with mashed potatoes or croutons along with ketchup or other spicy sauce. Bon Appetit!