Seductively mouth-watering and tender chicken breasts in kefir will please you with an excellent taste. Spicy garlic notes give the chicken breast a special taste. Chicken, cooked according to this recipe, turns out very juicy and just melts in the mouth. Give joy to your household with such a meat dish - and they will not only be tasty, nourishing, but also useful.
We bring to your attention a step-by-step recipe for cooking a fried chicken breast in a kefir.
- Cherry tomatoes";
- greens of fresh dill and parsley;
- chicken breast - 600 grams;
- one clove of garlic;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- ground black pepper.
Chicken breast in kefir. Step-by-step recipe
- Chicken fillet with a knife cut into pieces (it is very good to use fresh chicken breast, and not frozen, because during thawing, chicken loses its juiciness and tenderness).
- The garlic clove is passed through the press (it can be finely ground with a knife).
- Dill my and finely chopped (I like it when there is a lot of dill: then the dish turns out smoother and tastier).
- Now the breast needs to be marinated. In a deep bowl, cut the cut breast, garlic, chopped dill, add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste, all pour kefir and mix well.
- Chicken breast let's marinate in kefir from half an hour to 60 minutes.
- We will extinguish marinated breast in a pan without oil.
- We put the marinated chicken in a frying pan, pour the remaining marinade and stew under the closed lid for 10-15 minutes.
- We prepare the prepared breast to the table with slices of cherry tomatoes and decorate with fresh parsley.
I cooked stewed chicken according to this recipe in the oven: it was also very tasty !!! Chicken breast, marinated in kefir, incredibly aromatic and juicy. Treat your family with a fabulous meat dish. Such a chicken will please everyone - from small to large.
One and the same chicken, cooked with the addition of various seasonings, will be very different both in taste and in flavor.
In addition to peppers, a basil, thyme and mint are suitable for chicken.
On the site "I Love to Cook" you will find many more delicious meat dishes that will not only please your loved ones, but also nourish them, and will benefit the body. And be sure to try a juicy chicken breast and stuffed chicken breasts with bacon.