I think every mother prepares cheese cakes for her child, but they can not always turn out to be sufficiently lush and soft. I'll tell you how to cook lush curd cakes "Pyshechka" quickly and very tasty. It is very important to please your children with delicious food, and for this you need to correctly approach the issue of cooking and prepare delicious and beautiful dishes.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar to taste;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoonful;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Cheesecake «Pyshechka». Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs need to be beaten, add all the other ingredients. Cottage cheese should be rubbed through a sieve for a more gentle consistency. All mix well.
- Preheat the frying pan, add a little vegetable oil, lay on a spoonful of cheese mixture not too close to each other and fry. When frying on one side, turn over and cover.
- Spread the syrniki from the frying pan on a napkin to remove excess oil.
Serve your favorite children with sour cream with sour cream or favorite jam. Tear off with powdered sugar. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!