Casserole from fish and potatoes will not only satisfy your hunger on weekdays, but also take a worthy place on the festive table. Yes, do not be surprised, such a delicious casserole can be served on a holiday, it is incredibly tasty and festive! We'll cook it quickly and in the oven, let's not waste time!
- potatoes - 5-6 pieces;
- 0.5 kg of fish;
- a couple of tomatoes;
- onion - 1 piece;
- cheese and cream to taste;
Casserole with fish and potatoes. Step-by-step recipe
- I want to say right away if you keep fasting, then you can cook this wonderful casserole without cream and cheese, and on the top layer put the chopped Bulgarian peppers.
- Separate the fish from the bones, cut into small pieces.
- Peel potatoes and finely chop, peeled onions cut into half rings.
- Cheese does not rub on the grater, but cut into strips, like sandwiches. So it turns out a fragrant crust, and inside is a juicy filling.
- Mix with cream salt, pepper, to taste you can add spices to fish.
- Form the baking grease with oil, put the first layer of potatoes and sprinkle with finely chopped herbs.
- Then a layer of fish, and on top of the tomatoes. All layers are smeared with cream. Sprinkle the top layer with cheese. If the cream remains, pour them into the mold.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and bake a casserole of fish and potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
The team "Very tasty" presented to your attention a simple recipe for casseroles from fish and potatoes. Bon Appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of a liver casserole and a potato casserole with cheese.