In my family everyone loves meat. And so, a few days ago, I received a recipe for a classic chanaha in pots. But, unfortunately, there was no fresh lamb in my market, and I ventured to take beef. Chanakhi from beef turned out so tasty, that now this dish I will cook very often. You open the lid, and from the pot fragrant delicious aroma of stew, with vegetables and spices. You type a spoon: one, the second - very tasty! Classroom step-by-step recipe for cooking chanakhi in an oven in Georgian, spread out below. Behind me!
- beef meat (pulp) - 600 grams;
- fat mutton - 50 grams;
- potatoes (medium) - 4 pieces;
- eggplant - 200 grams;
- onion (medium) - 4 pieces;
- fresh tomato - 2 pieces;
- tomato juice - 600-800 milliliters;
- parsley fresh - 1 bunch;
- coriander fresh - 1 bunch;
- hot pepper - according to your taste;
- seasoning hops-suneli - to your liking;
- salt - to your liking.
Chanakhi in the pots. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggplants are mine, cut off the stem, the opposite tip, and cut them into small cubes.
- We put it in a deep bowl, a little bit of salt, pour water and let it stand for a while (10 - 15 minutes), so that bitterness comes out.
- Meat (beef) cut into small pieces.
- Lamb fat is also finely chopped. At me the fat is stored in the freezing chamber: frozen fat can be grated.
- Meat and mutton fat is mixed together in one bowl.
- We clear the onion from the husks, mine and cut into rings.
- We clean potatoes, wash and cut into small pieces.
- Fresh tomatoes are good for washing and cut into small pieces.
- Now that all the vegetables and meat have been prepared, you can start collecting chanakh in pots.
- The name of the recipe speaks for itself. This delicious chanakhi we will cook in ceramic (clay) pots with a lid. And the ingredients will be laid out in layers in each pot. Another feature of cooking chanakha in Georgian is that all the products need to be compacted in a pot tightly, so that there is no free space. Thanks to this, the incomparable taste of the chanakha is obtained.
- At the bottom of each pot (I have four) put the meat mixed with mutton fat.
- To your liking, sprinkle meat with hot pepper and hops-suneli.
- The next layer is laid chopped potatoes.
- We add a little salt to each pot. Salt should be added orienting strictly to your taste, but do not forget that in tomato juice it is also available.
- With eggplant, drain the water, rinse them under running water (so the extra salt and bitterness go away), and put them in pots over the potatoes.
- Next, we put onions, pieces of fresh tomatoes.
- Then we put finely chopped parsley and cilantro.
- Lastly, fill the contents of our pots with tomato juice.
- We close the pots with lids and send them to the preheated oven (up to 180-200 degrees) for 1-1.5 hours.
- Depending on the technical characteristics of your oven, the cooking time of the chanaha in tomato sauce may all vary. Therefore, I recommend the first 30-40 minutes to cook chanakh at a temperature of 200 degrees, and then slightly reduce the temperature to 170 - 160 and simmer another hour or more: until ready.
Finished beanah of beef slightly cool and served to the table directly in the pots, or poured into plates. But most of all I like to serve in pots - it's much more interesting. I hope that this recipe for a very delicious Georgian dish will appeal to you. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite.