I suggest you a very simple recipe for buckwheat with stewed cabbage - an original and mouth-watering dish for your table. Buckwheat is not only delicious, but also useful for our body. Preparing such buckwheat with vegetables is very simple - in a skillet. Stewed cabbage gives a gentle buckwheat porridge piquancy and attractiveness. Let's cook incredibly delicious buckwheat with stewed cabbage and vegetables along with "Very tasty".
- vegetable oil;
- a pinch of hot pepper;
- buckwheat - 250-300 grams;
- two tablespoons of dried tomatoes;
- one tablespoon dried Bulgarian pepper;
- one carrot (weight 50 grams);
- cabbage - 500 grams;
- two teaspoons dried fennel.
Buckwheat with stewed cabbage and vegetables. Step-by-step recipe
- Take carrots weighing about 50 grams, wash well. (To make this dish, I grind carrots on a grater).
- Roast the root in a skillet in sunflower oil for about 3 minutes.
- A small head of cabbage finely chopped straw.
- Then add the cabbage to the onions and carrots, there also send the dried tomatoes and dill, the Bulgarian pepper, lightly add salt, add 100 milliliters of water, close the lid tightly and simmer the vegetables over medium heat for five minutes.
- Cabbage with stewed vegetables in a frying pan to move aside so that the recess in the center of the frying pan turns out, and already put out well washed and distilled buckwheat. (And here is a very important point: you need to take buckwheat, which, after cooking, does not boil and turns into a gruel.) Salt, add hot pepper to taste and pour hot water to cover all the vegetables.
- Stew buckwheat with all the vegetables under the closed lid for 15 minutes, over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and allow the buckwheat to stand still under the closed lid for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the buckwheat with stewed cabbage with fresh shredded herbs (I take parsley) and serve hot.
To prepare this dish, you can also take fresh, not dried vegetables (it will be aromatic). And still very tasty, when the greens of dill is mixed with parsley. A delicious vegetable dish appeals to both small and grown-ups. You can serve it as an independent dish and as a side dish to meat. Such a simple recipe for lean buckwheat collected a lot of positive reviews on the Internet. The recipe for divinely delicious buckwheat and cabbage is shared on the portal "Very tasty." In more detail, how to make buckwheat with vegetables in a frying pan, you can look at the YouTube channel video. And for buckwheat lovers, we offer two more options for cooking this cereal: buckwheat, baked in a pot with mushrooms with cheese sauce, and buckwheat with stewed cabbage. And for buckwheat lovers, we offer two more options for cooking this cereal: buckwheat baked in a pot with mushrooms with cheese sauce, and buckwheat baked with mushrooms and chicken liver.