Among the many options for cooking pilaf, I want to highlight pilaf from beef. It is not as high-calorie as lamb or pork and has its own characteristic flavor and aroma. Do not think that the beef will remain stiff and spoil the meat dish. If you cook it right, give it time to cook well, the meat will become soft and juicy. This dish you will be happy to eat and adults and children. If you like friable rice, top up the liquid as indicated in step by step cooking of pilaf from beef with a photo, exactly 2: 1, that is, 1 part of rice, 2 parts of water. You will definitely love the homemade plov recipe from beef and will cook it more than once.
Ingredients for cooking pilaf from beef
|Round rice||300 g|
|Bulb onions||2 pcs|
|Seasoning for pilaf||taste|
Step-by-step cooking of pilaf from a beef with a photo
- Cut the onions into cubes, and carrot with straw or grate on a large grater.
- Put into the kozanok with preheated vegetable oil and put it out for about 10 minutes. Oils pour more, as in beef there will be not enough fat.
- Cut the beef pulp into small pieces of medium size and add to the vegetables. Meat can be used both fresh and frozen, and also on bones.
- Tear the meat with seasonings and salt. A good set of spices is in the mixture for pilaf. Stir and cover. Make fire just below average and put out meat with vegetables for about 45-50 minutes. Meat should be stirred occasionally, and if you need to pour a little water.
- Rinse rice in water several times to make the water clear. Put rice into the meat with rice, distribute it with a spatula or spoon, but do not mix.
- Pour boiling water rice, insert the head of garlic, cover again and simmer the dish for about 30-40 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the prepared pilaf from the heat, and let it stand for a few minutes, and then serve it to the table.
Sweeten before serving. Serve with fresh vegetables. Bon Appetit!