Returning to the Easter theme, I remembered an interesting recipe: beautiful eggs for Easter. This is a simple way I was shown at an Easter master class a couple of years ago. I was amazed: as from simple improvised means and petals, presented by the nature, it is possible to create such masterpiece. And in the beginning, I thought that such a thing could only be done by experienced creative people: but it turned out that it's simpler than simple. And I already from the first came out unusual and very beautiful Easter eggs. Therefore, on the eve of Easter, I decided to tell you, to the readers "I love cooking", how beautifully to paint eggs with my own hands.
- food colorings;
- vinegar 6%;
- petals from different plants;
- kapron socks or knee socks;
- strong thread.
Beautiful eggs for Easter. Step-by-step recipe
- In boiling water put raw eggs and cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on whether soft-boiled or hard-boiled you like. Ready-made eggs from boiling water immediately put in a bowl with cold water and leave to cool. This is done to ensure that the shell is well cleaned, and not ripped off with the protein. It is advisable to use white eggs: they will be better visible pattern.
- That the paint is well entrenched, we will plant it in vinegar. For this, 5-6% vinegar is best suited, if you have a 9% canteen, then it can be diluted. In this case, take ⅔ parts of the vinegar and add ⅓ water. For example, 300 milliliters of water and 600 milliliters of vinegar. Paint dilute in accordance with the instructions, you can even make the solution a little more concentrated (this is from your own experience).
- A bowl for staining should be used better than the old one, which is not a pity: after all, it will then have to be washed off of the dye. The thickness of the liquid of the already diluted dye in the bowl should be at least 8-10 centimeters, so that the eggs are completely immersed in it.
- Leaves of plants choose smaller, so they fit on the egg and looked beautiful. You can also use grass or small flowers (all - according to your desire).
Council. Before applying the petal to the egg, I moisten it in water. From this, it is glued to the shell: it is much more convenient to wear a nylon product on it.
- On the left palm we put on a stocking (this is for the right-hander), we take an egg in it, we apply a composition from leaves on top of it. As soon as we have chosen the option we need for the future drawing of an Easter bell, gently turn the egg along with the greens (so that the leaves look down). We tightly clasp their hand and turn the stocking in such a way that it is on the egg. String kapron as much as possible, after we tie the thread. Our task: that the stocking as much as possible tightly presses templates to the shell. For convenience, I do not tie a knot to the knot, but I make 15-20 skeins around the egg itself.
- Excess nylon material is cut off. Exactly the same actions are conducted with the rest of the future krashenkami for Easter.
- We put a bowl of dye on medium heat and bring to a boil. We shift into it the future krashenki for Easter, cook them for 2-3 minutes. This time will be enough to make the shell well color. If you do not have enough paint, and it does not completely cover the eggs, then periodically turn them over or water with a spoon.
- We remove the bowl from the stove and take out the calyx for Easter, carefully cut off the tail of the nylon sac and remove it from the egg. Also we separate the petals-templates: for this I use their toothpick. We spread pysanka on a paper towel and leave until completely dry.
Council. When you get the painted eggs, put on your hands gloves, and also cover the work surface so that the paint is not absorbed in the furniture. For this, I first cover it with a film, and on top - with a paper towel.
- If desired, after 2-3 hours, you can wipe the shell with cotton wool soaked in vegetable oil. This will lend our beautiful Easter colors. And again we leave them to dry out - at least an hour.
- Ready-made Easter eggs keep in a refrigerator or in a cool room (for example, in a cellar).
Delightfully beautiful eggs for Easter, painted with their own hands - ready! When you look at them, you marvel at how beautiful nature and man can paint! At will, you can draw in this process the kids or the whole family. Believe me - everyone will get a lot of pleasure from this work. And at you on Easter there will be unique крашенки which will lead all in delight. And this is for sure! Let's create beauty together with "I love to cook": you will succeed!