Casserole with macaroni in Italian turns out very tasty and satisfying. A dish that can be prepared if guests come to you unexpectedly. Well, for fans of pasta in the Navy this dish will become a real masterpiece! Fast, tasty and affordable!
- pasta - 400 grams;
- forcemeat - 500 grams;
- onions - 1 head;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon
- greens - 1 bunch;
- tomatoes - 300 grams;
- cheese - 200 grams
- carrots - 1 piece;
- flour - 100 grams;
- milk - 1 glass;
- cream 30% - 1 glass;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Casserole with pasta in Italian. Step-by-step recipe
- Onions finely shred.
- Carrots three on a large grater.
- We chop the greens very finely.
- Cheese three on a grater.
- Fry the onions with carrots and stuffing. Solim, pepper to taste.
- We add a mixture of Provencal herbs and greens.
- Pasta should be boiled.
- Cut the tomatoes into large pieces.
- To prepare the sauce we put the saucepan on the fire, pour the milk, cream, put the butter there. Periodically stir.
- As soon as the oil has melted, add salt and flour.
- We need a bowl deep. First lay out some of the pasta, pour sauce, then put a piece of minced meat and tomatoes.
- We make in two layers.
- We send it to the oven and bake at a temperature of 190 degrees 45 minutes.
- 10 minutes before cooking, sprinkle our casserole with cheese.
Ready casserole with pasta, if desired, can be sprinkled with herbs for decoration. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Be sure to try a unique sauce for macaroni and a meatloaf with pasta and cheese.