I bring to your attention a practical recipe for casseroles with sausages. Despite the simplicity and simplicity of this recipe, the dish turns out simply awesome. My households devastate plates in minutes. The casserole is very fragrant, hearty and appetizing, with a ruddy crust. Be sure to prepare this dish at home - and please your loved ones with delicious.
- potatoes - 5 pieces;
- sausages - 6 pieces;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- black ground pepper - a quarter teaspoon;
- vegetable oil to lubricate the mold.
Casserole with sausages. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, in a convenient bowl, drive one egg and add the garlic crushed with a grater, press or knife, and mix everything.
- Then prepare the potatoes: it must be washed, peeled and grated on a fine grater. Grated potatoes are added in a bowl to the egg and garlic, all mixed.
- To a homogeneous mass, add salt and pepper. The amount of salt and pepper adjust to your liking.
- Next, rub the cheese on a fine grater. Grated cheese should be divided into two parts: first add to a homogeneous mass in a bowl.
- We take the form for baking, we grease with vegetable oil and on a bottom of the form we spread sausages (it is possible whole, and it is possible cut). Between sausages and on top of them lay a potato homogeneous mass.
- The second part of grated cheese is mixed until uniform with one egg and sour cream. Mix the mixed homogeneous mass over the casserole.
- We send the form to the oven heated to 180 degrees and bake it for about forty minutes.
Casserole with sausages is a tasty and satisfying dish, which is easy to prepare from ingredients available for all. Before serving, you can decorate the casserole with herbs or fresh vegetables, add your favorite sauces. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many interesting and original recipes for casseroles. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.