Today I will share with you a recipe of Mexican cuisine, "Santa Fe" in Spanish means "holy place", it is a very tasty and unusual dish. All my friends and acquaintances are delighted with him.
- 500 grams of beef preferably pulp;
- 250-300 grams of bacon;
- 500 grams of champignons;
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 200 milliliters of dry red wine;
- 2 onion heads;
- 50 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- Salt and black pepper to taste;
- Small skewers can use a toothpick.
A dish of Mexican cuisine: meat "Santa Fe". Step-by-step recipe
- Wash meat, salt and pepper, then cut into pieces in the form of squares about 3 centimeters thick.
- Then each box is wrapped in bacon and fastened with a skewer, fry all this in a pan without oil.
- While the meat is fried, prepare the sauce for it. To do this, finely chop the onion and fry until lightly golden.
- We add mushrooms, also finely chopped, when mushrooms are ready to add sour cream and mix well.
- Add the red wine and stir until all this boils.
- After laying it in the center of the dish, and at the edges lay out the finished meat in bacon, personally I eat this dish holding meat for skewers, dipping into the sauce.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook souvlaki and goulash in Hungarian.