Featured Chocolate sweets with coconut stuffing "Bounty" can be prepared at home. In this case, they will not contain harmful fillers, without which today almost no dessert from the shelves of the store. To make "Bounty" sweets at home, only natural ingredients are needed - cream of high fat content, butter, sugar powder, chocolate and of course, coconut chips. As sweets at home do not contain preservatives, they are stored no more than 5-6 days and only in the refrigerator. Eating such candies you can not be afraid for your health, except for the figure, since the products are really high in calories. Children home recipe with photo candies "Bounty" just like it!
Ingredients for making candies "Bounty"
|Coconut chips||200 g|
|Cream 30% or more||100 g|
|Powdered sugar||70 grams|
|Chocolate black bitter||200 g|
Step-by-step preparation of candies "Bounty" with coconut shavings with a photo
- Mix the coconut shavings with the sugar powder.
- Whisk softened butter and cream at a slow speed (30-40 seconds) until smooth, or stir with a fork. Beating at high speed does not need to keep the mass tender. Instead of cream you can use condensed milk, but then you do not need to put the powder.
- Mix the coconut shavings with the creamy mass.
- Add 2 tsp. any liquor, or even better, coconut. Stir all the ingredients together.
- Now, by collecting a spoonful of coconut mass, form a bar in the palms of the desired size. About 5 cm will be enough.
- Put the sweets on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Cover the sweets with food film and send it to the refrigerator to freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a water bath. Slightly cool hot chocolate for 2 minutes.
- Take out the refrigerated chocolates from the refrigerator and dab each bar into the melted chocolate so that it is completely covered.
- Sprinkle the Bounty candies at home with coconut chips and put it back in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
Candy "Bounty" served on the table directly from the refrigerator, along with a cup of fragrant coffee and tea. Bon Appetit!