Shortbread cookie with chocolate coating is eaten in an instant, and not because it is not enough, but because it is incredibly tasty! Light, airy, friable dough just melts in the mouth, and the glaze gives the liver not only a festive look, but also a chocolate flavor. With this dessert you can pamper yourself with a cup of tea or coffee with your family, and also invite guests. With a sand dough it is very convenient to work, you can give the bakery absolutely any shape, especially if you have special figures for the biscuit. Children would like animal figures or asterisks, and adults will also arrange ordinary cookies in the form of circles that can be made a glass. The home recipe shows Step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies with chocolate icing, so, cook and enjoy.
Ingredients for making shortbread cookies with chocolate icing
|For the test|
|Baking powder||1 tsp.|
|Cocoa powder||2 s.|
|Sugar||5 pounds without woes|
Step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies with chocolate icing
- Butter (маргарин) должно быть комнатной температуры. Разомните вилкой или миксером размягчённое масло и сахар.
- Add two eggs to the butter and whisk again.
- In the egg-and-oil mixture add sour cream of any fat content and mix or whisk.
- Mix in a separate bowl sifted flour with baking powder, vanillin and salt.
- Start to add gradually the flour to the liquid ingredients and knead the dough.
- If 300 g of flour was not enough, add a little more. In the end, you should get a soft, airy dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Wrap it in a food film and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. You can also send the dough to the refrigerator, but for a long period of time - from 2 to 8 hours.
- After cooling, cut a piece of dough, roll a 0.5-cm thick layer and cut out the biscuits with molds. So do with the whole test.
- Cook the pastry on a greased baking sheet or cover it with parchment.
- Нагрейте духовку до 180gрадусов и только затем ставьте печенье выпекаться. Печётся оно быстро, 8-10 минут.
- To prepare the glaze, combine the cocoa with the sugar directly in the saucepan, and then add the cold milk.
- Put the icing on a very slow fire and, stirring all the time, bring it to a boil.
- Add a piece of butter, stir until it is completely dissolved. Turn off the fire and cool the glaze a little.
- Dip the top of the cookie in the glaze and put on the grate to dry.
- When the glaze cools down, the biscuits can be served to the table.
Shortbread cookies are served with hot tea, coffee or cocoa. If you like nutty taste, sprinkle the cookies until the glaze is frozen, with crushed nuts. Bon Appetit!