Such potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese Good for a hearty breakfast or a snack. Cottage cheese with vegetables forms a soft consistency, from which the fritters are very delicate and juicy. And if you care about a healthy diet for your household - this dish and home recipe just fill up the supply of vitamins, will charge with vital energy and give vivacity for the whole day. Pancakes can be cooked quickly if you have a little mashed potatoes left from dinner or dinner. And if not, then it will be necessary to boil the potatoes in advance and bake, extinguish or boil a pumpkin for a couple. Potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese can be serve with sour cream or various sauces. Delicious pancakes and hot and cold. I think such a useful breakfast will help your good mood for the whole day and muffins from mashed potatoes step-by-step recipe with a photo of cottage cheese and pumpkin you will find below!
Ingredients for cooking potato pancakes with cottage cheese
|Potatoes (raw)||300 g|
|Pumpkin (baked)||200 g|
|Oat flakes||50 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of potato pancakes with a photo
- Boil the potatoes until they are ready, drain the water.
- Slice the boiled potatoes with the baked pumpkin until smooth.
- Добавьте одно яйцо, творог, а также соль и чёрный перец taste. Тщательно перемешайте.
- In the curd and vegetable dough, add the mango. The fatter the cottage cheese, the more mango can be required.
- Oat flakes необходимо измельчить в блендере. Половину хлопьев отложите для панировки оладий. Вторую половину добавьте в наше тесто.
- Mix well the dough for pancakes. Form small pancakes. Sprinkle them with crushed oatmeal.
- Обжарьте вкусные potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese до золотистой корочки с обеих сторон.
Pancakes before serving serve with sour cream. Serve them with milk or kefir. Bon Appetit!