The preparation of pancakes is a whole art, and for inexperienced housewives this seems so overwhelming a task that they are afraid even to start their oven. How to cook properly pancakes with milkto make them thin and laced? After all, the more small holes, so they are softer, more tender, and if they are also very thin, it also positively affects the taste of this flour product. Thick and dense pancakes will be harsh and will rather resemble frustrated fritters. But we do not want this. Therefore, I have prepared for you the simplest homemade recipe for delicious pancakes, which are always obtained, especially if you follow exactly Step-by-step preparation of pancakes on thin milk with holes with a photo. Cooked pancakes can be smeared with butter or stuffed with meat or cottage cheese. I'm sure you will get the most delicious, lacy and thin pancakes, from which everyone will be delighted!
Ingredients for the preparation of thin pancakes on milk with holes
|Flour||260 g (2 cm)|
|Vegetable oil||50 ml|
|Lemon acid||¼ tsp.|
Step-by-step preparation of thin pancakes on milk with holes with a photo
- In the bowl, beat 2 eggs, add sugar and salt. If you plan to make pancakes with savory stuffing, sugar add only 1 tsp. Whip the mass with a whisk or use an electric mixer.
- Add half the specified milk rate, it is important that no lumps are formed when you add flour. Again stir it with a whisk.
- Pour the sifted wheat flour and again thoroughly mix with whisk.
- Pour out the remainder of the milk and then stir again until the dough is sufficiently uniform.
- In your pancake dough pour in sunflower oil and whisk again. If you thought that the dough was dense, add just a little bit of water or milk, so thick dough can not spread in the frying pan.
- In a glass, dilute citric acid with water, add soda. After the soda is extinguished, add it to the dough. Soda can be extinguished and vinegar.
- Heat the frying pan, grease it with a very thin layer of sunflower oil or even a slice of fat.
- You can also lubricate the pan before each pancake, then it will turn out to be juicier, but you can not do it, you still have vegetable oil in the test.
- Pour the dough so that it turns thin pancake. How much dough you pour, also significantly affects the openwork and the thickness of the pancake. Usually half of the scoop is enough, but this may depend on the diameter of the frying pan.
- Tilt the pan with a hand so that the dough spreads evenly over it. You immediately begin to notice how the air bubbles will form and how they will burst, creating holes.
- Turn the pancake over to the other side and fry for a few more seconds.
- Ready pancakes can be smeared with butter. Fold them with a pile, then they will keep the heat and stay soft.
Pancakes are served with jam, condensed milk or honey. Start with sweet or savory stuffing. Bon Appetit!