Remind yourself "taste from childhood", prepare a real chocolate sausage with condensed milk according to the recipes of our grandmothers. Although desserts with such foreign names as capcake, tiramisu, cheesecake or klafuti are now becoming popular, the good old days when we ate potato cakes, cheesecakes, ovens and chocolate sausage will always remain in our memory. Homemade recipe for mouth-watering chocolate sausage may vary slightly in the ingredients, but ingredients such as cookies, softened butter and cocoa are the basis. Step by step preparation of chocolate sausage from cookies with condensed milk with a photo simplifies the process, since neither sugar nor milk is already added. Add as possible slightly roasted walnuts or peanuts, but in this case, if the chocolate dough is dry, you can increase the amount of condensed milk. Chocolate sausage can be prepared for children, they will be delighted with this dessert!
Ingredients for making chocolate sausages
|Butter softened||100 g|
|Cocoa powder||4 st.|
|Condensed milk||1/3 cans|
Step-by-step preparation of chocolate sausage from cookies with condensed milk
- Shortbread измельчите в мелкую крошку. Можно воспользоваться блендером или поместить печенье в полиэтиленовый пакет и побить его, например, скалкой. Кроме крошек должны получиться и кусочки большего размера, чтобы в разрезе колбаска была как будто с салом.
- Add the softened oil to the crushed liver. To do this, get it out of the refrigerator in advance, since with chilled butter it will not be possible to knead the short pastry. Mix the biscuits and butter well.
- Теперь вмешайте к печенью 4 st. какао. Если десерт подается только взрослым, можно добавить 20 грамм коньяка.
- Pour into the mass of cookies and butter evaporated milk and a spoon carefully mix the mass.
- Spread the parchment paper or food film on the table, put a chocolate dough on it, spoon it, giving it a sausage shape.
- Screw the ends of the film.
- Roll out your hands so that it takes the correct, round shape as you work with the rolling pin.
- If the sausage is soft, you can cool it in the fridge, and then again roll on the table. Cools such a sausage in the fridge for about 1-1.5 hours, and in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Chocolate sausage is cut into slices and served in a chilled form for tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!