This cake will become a "favorite" in your family! It is light, gentle, cooling, not at all heavy for the stomach. Cake, like a colored mosaic or a winter fairy tale, has the same varied and versatile taste. Home recipe can be even more diversified, including more fruits, in the winter you can even canned, or even nuts. Broken glass is created from colored jelly, which you can buy or make yourself from juice or compote. Cream or mass in which the pieces of jelly and fruit will solidify perfectly is obtained from sour cream, yogurt or cream. Biscuit cook for this dessert at will, instead you can use ready-made biscuit biscuits, hrushes with poppy seeds or any other shortbread. This beautiful, bright cake is worthy to occupy a place of honor on the festive table. For you, we have prepared Step-by-step cake cooking Broken glass with colored jelly and fruits with a photo.
Ingredients for Cake Making Damaged Glass
|Jelly Color||3 packs|
Step-by-step cooking of cake Broken glass on sour cream with a photo
- First, prepare the jelly, but take less water than indicated in the package to make it dense. The jelly must be of different shades.
- In a cake you can use a banana instead of a kiwi, then take a jelly with a taste of kiwi, so that the dessert contains a green tint.
- Cool the frozen jelly in the refrigerator until it is completely solidified.
- Kiwi или другой фрукт, очистите и порежьте на крупные кусочки.
- Dilute the jelly for sour cream in 0.5 glasses of water. Heat, but do not bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly to make gelatin completely dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In a wide bowl, pour in sour cream, add sugar and vanillin. Beat the mixer to dissolve the sugar.
- With a thin trickle, start pouring the cooled gelatin into the sour cream. Whisk again.
- Cool cooled jelly, remove from the dishes, putting it in hot water.
- Cut into random pieces, representing broken glass.
- Put these pieces in sour cream and stir.
- Pour the mass into a mold, silicone or any other.
- Put in the refrigerator, the mass should completely solidify.
- To make a sponge cake, whisk the eggs first, then add the sugar and beat well again.
- When the mass is good, turn off the mixer, pour in the flour and mix. You can add half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- For the cake choose the shape approximated in the form of sour cream jelly.
- Cover the form with parchment and oil it.
- Pour the biscuit dough into a mold and put it in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool the biscuit soaked with sour cream with sugar or juice to make it softer and juicier.
- Frozen sour cream cake dip directly into the mold in hot water for a few seconds - this will make it easy to get a cake from a mold or a deep dish.
- Move the cake to the impregnated biscuit cake. Trim the excess edges of the biscuit to the size of the jelly.
- The sides of the sponge cake can be smeared with sour cream and sprinkled with coconut shavings or decorated in any other way. Place before serving on the table in the refrigerator.
Festive, bright jelly cake broken glass, before serving cut into slices and serve for tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!