Fragrant, airy, tender yeast buns with cinnamon and are asked in the mouth. The incredible aroma of these rolls can invite even passers-by who will walk along the street to your house! So be careful and prepare a double portion at once! Buns with cinnamon and sugar are available in the ingredients and are quite easy to prepare.
- flour - 0.5 kg;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- one hundred grams of butter;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- one egg;
- cinnamon - 2 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt.
Yeast bun with cinnamon. Step-by-step recipe
- Milk warm and dilute in it a tablespoon of sugar, yeast, flour, a tablespoon, egg. Put it somewhere in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the resulting spoon with flour, salt and 3/4 softened butter, egg. Dough substitute, it should turn out very soft and dodder.
- Cover the dough with a towel or food film and leave for 1-1.5 hours, while doing your own business, and the dough will come up without distracting you.
- Mix cinnamon with sugar.
- Finish the dough with your hands, and roll into a layer of rectangular shape.
- Melt the butter, mix with sugar and cinnamon.
- Lubricate the entire surface of the dough with butter and cinnamon and sugar.
- Wrap the dough with rolls, and cut the roll into rolls. Try to cut into equal pieces, so that the buns are the same.
- Lubricate the baking tray with butter, and lay the buns. But see that the distance from each other is not less than 5 centimeters. When baking buns will rise, and this will protect them from sticking to each other. Cover with a towel and let the buns stand for a while before they are sent to the oven. Lubricate the buns with sweet tea brewing.
- Heat the oven to 190-200 ° C and bake rolls 20-25 minutes.
Roll the cinnamon rolls with green tea or milk. Their aroma will present real positive and joy to your home. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make amazingly delicate pyschki and pyshechki with sour cream and sugar.