A wonderful strawberry jelly with cream is a delicious and easy-to-prepare dessert without baking. Seductively appetizing sweetness with fresh strawberries and curd base just melts in the mouth. Ideal for when you want something not very sweet. On holidays, strawberry dessert jelly can replace the cake - it's faster and easier to make jelly, and the treat looks delicious. Products are all available. A minimum of hassle - and gentle delicacy is ready!
- low-fat cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 2 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- gelatin - 25 grams;
- boiled water (cold);
- Strawberries (strawberries) - 600 grams;
- butter - 100 grams.
Wonderful strawberry jelly with cream. Step-by-step recipe
- In a small bowl, send 15 grams (of 25) of gelatin.
- Then in a bowl with gelatin pour out 50 milliliters of cold boiled water, mix well and leave gelatin in water for 30-40 minutes for gelatin to swell.
- The swollen gelatin is transferred to a saucepan.
- A sauté pan with gelatin is sent to the stove and warmed up, stirring constantly.
- In the saucepan to warmed gelatin we pour 400 milliliters of boiled water and continue stirring: until gelatin is completely dissolved in water.
- Then remove the sauté pan from the fire and leave the gelatin to cool.
- Strawberry jelly with curd cream is well washed and a little dried with a paper towel.
- We take any silicone form for baking (I use a silicone figure shape), put in the middle of the glass and put the prepared berries on the bottom of the mold.
- Fill the form with strawberries with a cooled gelatin solution.
- The form with a strawberry is sent to the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- This time we will prepare the curd cream for an amazing strawberry jelly.
- The remaining 10 grams of gelatin is transferred to a small container.
- Again, pour cold boiled water (we need 50 milliliters), and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Then, in a small saucepan, we send the swollen gelatin, pour 100 milliliters of cold boiled water and heat the solution, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved in water.
- Gelatin solution is left to cool.
- In a separate bowl, lay out low-fat cottage cheese, add sugar, vanilla sugar, pour in the milk, and beat the blender well until smooth.
- In the curd mass, add the softened butter and again beat the blender (mixer) to a creamy state.
- Without stopping to whip, pour into the curd mass with a thin trickle a cooled gelatin solution.
- Prepared a wonderful cottage cheese cream poured into a mold over strawberries.
- The filled form is sent to the refrigerator for about two hours, so that gelatin is seized and the whole mass becomes gel-like.
- After this time we take out the form from the refrigerator, pour the hot water into the glass, which is set in the form (thus the glass will heat up and it will be easier to get out of the jelly). And then carefully take out a glass of strawberry dessert.
- In a separate large deep dish we pour hot water, we lower our form there with a wonderful strawberry jelly for a few minutes. The form will warm up and you can easily and easily get the contents out of it.
- After a few minutes, take out the form with the contents of the container with water, cover it with a wide plate and turn the shape.
Stunningly beautiful, awesome delicious strawberry jelly with cream will please everyone. It's so delicious that you just lick your fingers. Cook together with "Very tasty"!