In late spring and early summer, I often bake a wonderful strawberry cake "Casket". Very delicate, incredibly aromatic, mouth-watering cake with fresh strawberries and sour cream. A soft, very airy biscuit is an excellent base for cakes. Cake "Casket" can be cooked with any seasonal berries. A bisquit batter can be shaded with cocoa or cinnamon.
For the test:
- whole-grain flour - 100 grams;
- potato starch - 100 grams;
- granulated sugar - 200 grams;
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- Vanillin - to taste.
- sour cream - 1 liter;
- powdered sugar - 200 grams;
- thickener for cream - 24 grams;
- fresh strawberries - 500 grams.
Wonderful strawberry cake "Casket". Step-by-step recipe
- We prepare biscuit cakes for cake. To do this, you need to separate the proteins from the yolks. How quickly to do this with a plastic bottle, look on our website "Very tasty."
- We beat the proteins with a mixer until a thick, white foam
- Council. To ensure that the proteins quickly beat into a thick foam, they must be pre-cooled and can be slightly salted.
- Gradually pour sugar into the proteins and continue to whisk until the gloss appears on the air mass.
- One enters the yolks, continuing to whisk.
- We combine flour, potato starch and baking powder, all sift through a sieve. This process will help enrich our loose ingredients with the oxygen for the strawberry cake "Casket" from biscuit cakes and make them more magnificent and airy.
- Add vanillin on the tip of the knife and gently knead the dough until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Council. For taste in such a biscuit, you can add cinnamon, cardamom or cocoa powder. Chocolate biscuit is especially good if you cook a cake with cherries.
- The bottom of the detachable form, with a diameter of 22-24 centimeters, is to be lined with parchment, and pour into it a dough for strawberry biscuit cake.
- Bake in preheated to 180 degrees Celsius oven until cooked: about twenty minutes.
- Council. The first fifteen minutes the oven is not necessary to open, because at this time the cake grows and sets, and if you open the door, it can fall. We check the readiness of the biscuit with a wooden beam. If the stick remains dry and clean when piercing, it means that the sponge cake is ready.
- Ready-made cake for the cake "Casket" is taken out of the mold and completely cooled.
- Cut the top of our cake. The flesh is taken out with a spoon or hands, leaving the sides and the bottom one centimeter thick.
- Cooking cream: for it you need to mix the sour cream of medium fat with a mixer with sugar powder. At the end of whipping in sour cream, you need to add a thickener: then the cream will become a dense consistency.
- Peeled and well washed strawberries are cut into long pieces.
- We collect our cake with strawberries and biscuit "Casket". First, we cover the foundation and the sides of our "Casket" well, then spread a layer of sliced strawberry, cover it again with a layer of cream and spread out the crumbs of biscuit pulp, which was previously taken from the cake.
- Repeat this sequence of interleaving and filling until the filling is finished.
- We put our "cap" on top of the cake. Lubricate the sour cream top and sides of the cake.
- We adorn berries of a strawberry and twigs of mint.
- We send such a wonderful strawberry cake "Casket" to the cold, for two hours. During this time, it will be well soaked and infused.
A beautiful, very fragrant strawberry cake with spring berries, will be a wonderful decoration of any festive table. Come to our site "Very tasty" and cook with us delicious, light meals.