When she was very young, she lived in the village. In the garden, we grew apricots, and in the summer my mother always cooked a very tasty tasty pie with them. Now, when I myself bake this pie, I immediately remember the house in the village. My relatives love this treat. And now I want to share with you my childhood taste.
- vegetable oil - 150 milliliters;
- sour cream - 150 milliliters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- flour - 150 grams;
- baking powder - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- soda - on the tip of the knife;
- vanilla sugar;
- apricot jam.
Very tasty pie with apricots. Step-by-step cooking
- First we will prepare apricots. They need to be washed and divided into two parts. If you like acidity - take a little greenish apricots.
- And turn on the oven so that it warms up to the time when it's time to put the cake on fire.
- Now make the dough. Add the baking powder into the flour and mix. Sift into a bowl. The flour needs to be sifted so that it is saturated with oxygen. Then the baking will be softer and airy.
- Next we have to beat the eggs with sugar. Eggs should be as fresh as possible. Pay attention to the expiration date on the package.
- Beat the eggs in the bowl for the mixer, put in the sugar and mix first at a low speed so as not to splash all around, and then increase to medium.
- While the eggs are being beaten, add a little vegetable oil and sour cream. From the amount of sour cream that we have, we need to leave one tablespoon, then in it to extinguish soda.
- Put soda on the tip of the knife and put it in sour cream. Stir well.
- Now send the flour with the baking powder into the container with eggs and sugar, mix with a mixer, and in the end add sour cream and soda to the container.
- Mix with a mixer.
- We take the form for baking. You can use a detachable, and can be silicone. Lubricate a little with vegetable oil and pour the dough.
- Half of the apricots lay on top of the dough over the entire area.
- We send it to the oven. Bake it for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. We check the readiness with a wooden skewer / match / toothpick. You need to pierce the cake and touch the device you are using. If the stick is wet - you need to hold it in the oven yet.
- Ready apricot pie should be left on the table to cool slightly.
- When the product is no longer hot, but still warm, get it out of the mold, place it on a beautiful dish and top with apricot jam. My mother always made the jam herself and greased them with a ready-made dish. You can buy jam in the store.
The cake is surprisingly delicate and delicious. Not sugary, but with a pleasant sourness. Now you know how to cook a very summer apricot pie. Treat your relatives and friends with goodies! Have a nice tea! And be sure to visit "Very tasty", we still have a lot of great recipes!
The video belongs to Svetlana Chernova