My branded muffins on condensed milk: their family adores, and friends constantly order on a sweet table when they are going to visit. And really, they are just delicious: soft, sweet, fragrant, and the taste - just stunned! I like it when you get pleasure from food, so I often cook them. Initially, these cupcakes on condensed milk I borrowed from Irina Khlebnikova, but over time they became my family and constant. So today I decided to share a recipe for this delicious baking with you. And it's nice that they are very simple and quick to prepare: in just 30 minutes you will have ready-made delicious food.
- condensed milk - 190 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- butter - 50 grams;
- flour - 100-120 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon.
Very tasty muffins on condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- We beat the egg to a lush foam, gradually pour the condensed milk, without stopping to whip.
- After pouring vanilla sugar or vanillin. Without turning off the mixer, pour a little warm melted butter.
- Baking powder is mixed with flour and sieved to a sieve. In small portions, we introduce them into the total mass and knead the soft dough. To do this, I also use a mixer, but at first I stir lightly until the flour interferes a bit, and then turn the mixer on high speed. If you start immediately to whip quickly, the flour can scatter throughout the kitchen.
- As a result, you will get a gentle dough, in consistency - a little thicker than a pancake.
- Muffins on condensed milk will be baked in silicone molds. They are very convenient to use: baking is well baked and very convenient to get it. If you do not have silicone, then you can use other molds: just be sure to grease them with a thin layer of butter or vegetable oil.
- Fill the molds with ⅔, as when baking the dough will rise.
- We bake muffins on condensed milk in a preheated oven to 180 degrees, about 25 minutes. Readiness check with a skewer: pierce in several places, if the dough does not stick to the toothpick - then the cupcakes are baked.
- Sprinkle sugar before serving.
Lush cupcakes on condensed milk are ready! They are so gentle that you do not need to chew - they melt in your mouth, leaving a divine aftertaste! Serve them for tea, coffee, compotes and other drinks. This is a great snack in school, at work or at a picnic. I have not bought groceries for a long time: you can eat more delicious, cheaper and more useful! What do you advise!
Bon appetit with "Very tasty"!