If you want to pamper yourself and your family with something delicious, then the recipe for a delicious chocolate cake with yoghurt cream is exactly right for you. This is one of my favorite cakes. It turns out gentle, soft and airy. A cream is not even like yogurt, but whipped cream. Not cake - a complete pleasure.
Biscuit (abandoned or in Polish, 18 cm, weight 1,400 grams):
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 140 grams;
- wheat flour - 70 grams;
- cocoa - 30 grams.
- natural yoghurt (3-3,5%) - 280 grams;
- cream (33-35%) - 280 milliliters;
- gelatin (DR.OETKER) - 7-8 grams;
- sugar - to taste;
- strawberry jam - 120 milliliters;
- water (for gelatin) - 50 milliliters;
- Mandarin - 1 piece.
- gelatin (DR.OETKER) - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- lemon juice - 0.5 teaspoon;
- water - 30 milliliters.
- cream (33-35%) - 70 milliliters;
- black chocolate - 90 grams;
- butter - 20 grams.
Very tasty chocolate cake with yoghurt cream. Step-by-step cooking
- With the finished biscuit cut the top crust to even it. Cut the biscuit into 4 pieces.
- We make a cream. You need to put the gelatin in a pan, pour water and leave on the table for 10-15 minutes to swell.
- We take cold cream and whisk them with a mixer until the traces of the whiskers are clearly visible on the surface of the foam. Whip the cream in a refrigerator.
- I love strawberry cream, so I add "live" strawberry jam - grated strawberries with sugar. But you can make any other cream: with another jam or zest and citrus juice, and even in the cream you can add frozen or fresh berries.
- Now we need a bigger capacity. In it we pour in yogurt, jam and sugar. Add sugars as much as you want - to your taste. But since I do with jam, and it is already sweet, I put very little sugar.
- We beat the mixture so that it becomes homogeneous and the sugar is dissolved.
- Our gelatin has already swelled, now it needs to be slightly heated, so that it dissolves.
- Beat the mixture with yogurt and a thin trickle pour gelatin into it.
- It is time to get the whipped cream from the refrigerator. They should be carefully mixed into the resulting mixture. We should get a uniform thick and airy cream.
- Now you can collect the cake. To make it beautiful, cover the split form with parchment, put the first cake and grease it with ¼ of the cream. Smooth the cream and cover with the second crust. Repeat the process until the last cake, the fourth cake is not greased.
- We remove the cake in the refrigerator until it is completely solidified (if cleaned at night, it will be just fine).
- The original decoration of the cake will be a whole mandarin covered with gelatin syrup. We'll peel the tangerine and remove the white veins. Gelatin again in the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt gelatin and add sugar and lemon juice. Mix and lubricate the mandarin, which is then also cleaned in the refrigerator.
- Our cake will be high, so a beautiful decoration will be chocolate stains.
- Make the glaze. Bring the cream to a boil, but do not boil. Pour the chocolate pieces and butter. When the glaze cools and will not be very liquid, we will make smudges.
- Take the yoghurt cake, remove the form and parchment, put a spoonful of icing and spread it around the edges of the cake, so that it flows off a little on the sides. Spread the remaining glaze over the surface of the cake. Put the mandarin on top.
Chocolate cake with yoghurt cream is ready! This is a beautiful decoration of the table, which is suitable for any holiday. The cake is very beautiful, tasty and big, to feed everyone. Come to the site "Very tasty", we still have a lot of great recipes!
Photos and videos belong to Olga Shobutinskaya