I continue to share delicious, simple and budgetary dishes: I have today the original cake, cooked in a frying pan. This is the option when "I blushed it out of what it was": it contains a very small set of readily available products. There are no expensive creams or a lot of eggs, overseas nuts and so on - everything is much simpler and cheaper. But the taste is not inferior to expensive cakes. And more: it's very easy to make a cake in a frying pan at home - even a child can cope with it. Believe: and better check! Join now!
- flour - 400-500 grams;
- condensed milk - 300 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon.
- milk - 750 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 200 grams;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- flour - 75 grams (5 dessert spoons with a slide);
- Vanillin - 2 grams (vanilla sugar - 10 grams);
- Nuts or shortbread cookies - for decoration.
Very tasty cake in a frying pan. Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the dough: combine flour, baking powder and sieve through a sieve to enrich with oxygen and remove possible lumps and impurities.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, a slightly egg-beaten egg, about half of the dry ingredients. Knead the soft dough.
- The dough is transferred to the working surface and the remaining flour is poured out. We continue to knead with our hands. The dough will be rather tight. We need to mix all the flour: we will continue to knead already on a dry table. Due to the difference in the quality of condensed milk, flour may need a little more or less, so first prepare for 400 grams, and already if necessary add the remainder.
- Divide the dough into 7-8 parts. To do this, we form sausage from it and cut the pucks of the same size.
- Each part is kneaded for about three minutes (on a dry table, without flour) to make the dough as homogeneous as possible.
- Roll out into a round cake, the diameter, like you have a frying pan. To the edges of flat cakes were even, you can put a plate or lid on the right diameter and cut the excess knife in a circle. We put each kruglyashok on a separate plate or on the table, but that they do not lie on each other, otherwise they will stick together. And cut the dough cuts, knead it and roll it in the same way in round cakes.
- Heat the dry frying pan over medium heat and fry each cake until lightly baked on each side. They fry very quickly, literally for 1 minute. To determine when to turn, look at the edges of the flat cake - you will notice how they begin to dry out.
- Ready cakes are laid out on the table to cool them. If you stack them with a pile, they will steam up during the cooling (become wet).
- Step-by-step preparation of the cream: beat the eggs to a light foam, add vanillin, sugar and mix everything.
- Add a few spoons of milk, so that the mass is not so thick, pour the sifted flour and mix.
- After pour the remaining milk in small portions and stir constantly so that there are no lumps. If you still have lumps, then strain the whole mass through a sieve.
- We pour the milk mixture into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat, stirring constantly (especially well on the bottom and sides of the pan), so as not to burn.
- As soon as the mass begins to bubble (boil), cook for 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- The cream is poured into a separate container and left to cool. To prevent the formation of a crust during cooling, I cover the dishes with a food film so that it fits snugly against the cream.
- When the cream is well cooled, separately beat up the soft butter until fluffy. Introduce the cream in three parts and whisk.
- We collect the cake: so that the cake does not fidget during picking, then lightly lubricate the substrate with cream and put the first cake. Generously blot every layer of the cake, as the cakes are dry: they will absorb the cream well. Leave some cream to cover the edges and top.
- When the cake is completely smeared, sprinkle it abundantly with crushed crumb of shortbread cookies or crushed nuts.
- We put the home cake soaked in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
Overnight, the cake in the frying pan was soaked, became very soft, soft - it melts in your mouth! To taste very similar to "Napoleon", but is prepared easier and cheaper: absolutely you will not say that the cakes were roasted in a frying pan. Such a treat will appeal to both adults and children. So put the kettle on, invite your family and friends to the table. Have a nice tea with "Very tasty"!