Most of my friends, just like me, adore sweet things. For my beloved family, I often have to cook a variety of sweet desserts. One of the favorite desserts: a delicious cake "The Enchantress". There is some magic in this cake: after all, it is prepared according to a very simple recipe, but it turns out to be extraordinary. A luscious biscuit, a delicate cream that just melts in your mouth, a glistening chocolate icing - the luxury of this cake will conquer any gourmet. Do you think that all this is not so easy to unite in one's whole in your kitchen? You are mistaken! Right now I will teach you to cook a magic cake "Enchantress".
- flour - 120 grams;
- sugar - 120 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces.
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- milk - 300 milliliters;
- starch - 30 grams;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cream - 150 milliliters;
- powdered sugar - 20 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- vanilla - 8 grams.
- chocolate - 100 grams;
- butter - 60 grams.
- cognac - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 3 tablespoons.
Very delicious cake "The Enchantress". Step-by-step recipe
- For the basis, we need a biscuit: we'll prepare it now. In the bowl of the mixer, drive 4 eggs and start whipping. It is desirable that the eggs were not cold. We beat for a long time, a powerful mixer. Then gradually add portions of sugar. It turns out a light, airy mass. It increased 2-3 times in size, it acquired a light cream color, and the sugar completely dissolved.
- Then we sift flour there. And gently mix the spatula, rotating movements: from the bottom up, from the edge to the center.
- Prepare a split cake form. The diameter of my form is 24 centimeters. Cover the bottom of the mold with baking paper. The shape of the board does not lubricate anything. Pour the biscuit into the mold. The form can be scrolled several times so that the biscuit comes out even. We bake a biscuit in the oven, heated to 180 degrees: 30-40 minutes.
- It is very important not to open the oven for the first 20 minutes, since the biscuit can settle. The willingness of a biscuit can be checked with a wooden stick: it must leave the biscuit without any traces of dough. Or by lightly pressing your finger on the middle: the finger should not fall through.
- Get the finished biscuit from the oven, do not take it out of the mold and let it cool. You can cool the biscuit in an inverted form: in order to keep it from falling over. When the biscuit completely cools, it can be cut from the mold.
- Now you need to cut the biscuit into two halves, along. According to the rules, after baking biscuit should stand for 8-10 hours not cut, but I think that you can limit yourself to 5-6 hours. If you cut fresh, just baked biscuit, then when cutting it will crumble and crumble, and when impregnated with syrup it will get wet and fall apart.
- Let's proceed to the preparation of the cream. For the base we mix starch with a half of sugar. Starch can be replaced with flour.
- Egg whisk whisk, add flour mix to it. If it turns out a bit dense, you can add some milk.
- In the pan pour the remaining milk, sugar, vanilla, salt. We put on the plate and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. It is necessary that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- In a thin trickle, pour half of the hot milk into the egg mixture. Then, on the contrary, with intensive stirring, pour the egg mass into the milk. We put on the stove and cook until thick. We cook with constant vigorous stirring. After the mass thickens, cook another 1-2 minutes to ensure that the starch or flour is fully cooked and not felt in the cream.
- In a hot cream, put soft butter and combine until smooth. We pour the cream into a bowl, cover with a film. We place the film directly on the surface of the cream: in order that no condensation forms under the film. We put it away in the refrigerator, so that the cream cools well.
- We will impregnate the cakes with sugar syrup. To do this, pour sugar into the water and bring to a boil. Allow to cool, add a spoon of cognac. If desired, you can do without it.
- Cooled out the cream from the refrigerator, immediately noticeable: the mass thickened. Also from the refrigerator we get cream with fat content of 35 percent. Cream should be beaten: very fatty and very cold cream whipped. Add sugar powder and whisk until stable.
- To the infusion we gradually add whipped cream. We knead with a shovel.
- Down the cake we put the upper cake, since the lower cake, as a rule, is smoother. We impregnate with syrup. We spread the cream. We impregnate the second cake and spread it from above. We take the cake to the refrigerator.
- Cover the cake with chocolate icing. Chocolate and butter should be melt in a water bath: until homogeneous. We pour the icing on top and around the edges of the cake, spread it and remove it in the refrigerator for several hours: soak.
Chocolate glaze is well frozen: a delicious cake "Enchantress" can be cut and served for tea. It remains only to try it. The taste is unsurpassed: soft, and so tasty that it is impossible to stop until there are even crumbs left. Recipes of extraordinarily delicate baking look on our website "Very tasty".