Very delicious biscuit roll Mimosa - a gentle, soft roll with lemon cream. He is not at all sugary, as lemon juice gives him a pleasant sourness. A unusual and original appearance resembles a cluster of spring primroses. Such a dessert will be loved even by those who do not belong to sweet tooth. Take the food and go to prepare a dessert, with the romantic name "Mimosa".
For the test:
- granulated sugar - 120 grams;
- yolks - 3 pieces;
- whole-grain flour - 110 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- Vanillin - to taste;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon;
- oil - 25 grams;
- milk cow - 60 milliliters.
- lemon peel - 1 tablespoon;
- water - 60 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 130 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- oil - 50 grams;
- lemon juice - 60 grams.
Very tasty biscuit roll Mimosa. Step-by-step recipe
- In the cow's milk we add butter and put it on the stove. We bring the butter and milk mixture to a boil.
- To the eggs, add egg yolks, pour sugar, vanillin on the tip of the knife and grate well until a lush, light-colored mass appears.
- In the sifted flour, add baking powder and salt. In the egg mixture gradually pour out the dry components for biscuit rolls, and all gently mix, so as not to drop the egg foam.
- Three tablespoons of dough is transferred into the milk-oil liquid. Mix and put back into the dough. After mixing, the dough should become a consistency, like a pancake.
- We cover the pan with a pan or dish for baking, pour out the dough.
- We put the biscuit into a preheated to 190 degrees Celsius oven for fifteen minutes: until light golden color.
- We prepare the cream for the Mimosa roll. In a saucepan pour freshly squeezed and filtered lemon juice, mix it with water.
- Pour sugar, softened butter and a spoonful of lemon zest, which was previously removed from the lemon.
- Council. The zest can be removed with a trowel with small holes, or it can be done with a special scraper. It is important to remove only the yellow part of the peel: it contains many essential aromatic oils. A white peel layer will be bitter.
- We put it on the fire and bring it to a boil.
- Eggs, in a separate container, whisk with whisk.
- A thin trickle pour the boiled mixture to the eggs, constantly whipping. Then we put the cream for the Mimosa roll on the fire and, constantly mixing it, cook it for five minutes. The cream should thicken.
- Remove the cream from the plate and cool it, stirring occasionally. Because, on the surface a crust is formed.
- With a ready sponge cake spoon or fingers, remove the top crust. Cut one-fourth of the cake along. Cut around the edges of the edge of the cake.
- On the cake we apply ¾ of the cream, smear all over the area, and turn off the cake in the form of a roll.
- Twisted roulette, cover with the remains of lemon cream.
- Cut the slice of the cake cut first with a thin straw, and then into small cubes.
- Sprinkle the roll on top with sliced cubes, like clusters of mimosa flowers. We send it to the cold for a few hours to make the cake soaked.
- Such a biscuit roll can be impregnated with one more kind of cream. For him, you need to boil the condensed milk. Separately whip the thick sour cream with a mixer. Pour gradually half a cup of granulated sugar and continue to whip. In sour cream, slowly add the boiled condensed milk. Add a teaspoon of orange peel. We remove the orange peel the same way as with lemon. Cream stir and promazyvayem them our biscuit cake. In the middle, you can put a peeled banana or make a layer of marmalade. Each additional ingredient will give our dessert a new delicious shade.
- Very interesting taste has a cream of whipped cream with sugar, into which I add frozen or canned cherries without seeds, and grated poppy. Which is pre-soaked in hot water.
A very gentle air roll from the biscuit "Mimosa" can be served with tea or coffee. It perfectly complements the children's holiday and decorates the tea party for adults. Prepare together with our site "Very tasty": and please your relatives and friends with delicious dishes.