And today I have a delicate, very tasty, just inspirational sponge cake with raspberries and pistachios. Try it, plunge into the world of pleasure and bliss! He conquers from the first piece! Such a delightful combination of an unusual pistachio sponge cake, a delicate, fascinating cream and raspberries! And in the cut which he is beautiful - as from the picture! Let's do it together! Do not worry - it's easy to manufacture.
- vanillin - 2 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- pistachios - 30 grams;
- flour - 150 grams;
- salt - pinch.
- butter - 200 grams;
- cream cheese - 200 grams;
- vanilla - 2 grams;
- berries - to taste;
- sugar powder - 100 grams (to taste);
- white chocolate for the sides - 100 grams.
Very tasty biscuit cake with raspberries and pistachios. Step-by-step recipe
- For a sponge cake: add salt, sugar, vanillin to lightly beaten eggs and beat in a mixer at maximum speed for 10 minutes. As a result, you will get a very lush, dense egg mass (it will be almost white).
- Grind pistachios with a knife, in a mortar with a crush or rolling pin. It is not recommended to grind them with a blender, as the nuts are quite oily, so the blender will rub them into a paste, and we need separate crumbs of pistachios.
- Pour pistachios and sifted flour, gently mix silicone or wooden spatula, so as not to disturb the air structure of the dough. Stir with a shovel movements from the bottom up.
- We spread the dough on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper, slightly smeared with butter. Also for baking biscuit you can use a special silicone mat. Dough on a baking sheet in a layer about 1 centimeter thick.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, 10-12 minutes. We leave the finished biscuit until it cools down completely.
- Prepare white chocolate: temper it - heat up to 40 degrees, cool to 25-26 and again heat up to an operating temperature of 28 degrees. This is done to ensure that the chocolate parts are well-frozen, hardened and have a beautiful glossy luster. First, melt the pieces of chocolate in a water bath (in a glass or plastic container), constantly stirring and bringing the temperature to 40 degrees. Cool by placing our container in a bowl of cold water (make sure that the water does not get into the chocolate), do not forget to constantly interfere. When the chocolate has cooled to 25-26 degrees, it needs to be reheated to the working temperature - for white chocolate it is 28-29 degrees (this can be done in a microwave, keeping for 5-8 seconds and constantly mixing). Check the correctness of tempering - dip the tip of the knife into the chocolate mass and put it on the table: after 2-3 minutes the chocolate should freeze. If this does not happen, then continue to heat again, cool and heat.
- From the prepared (tempered) chocolate we make billets for biscuit - sides in the form of strips, approximate dimensions of 7x4 centimeters. It is very convenient to do this with a confectionery pallet with a bend: dip it in chocolate and make smears on parchment paper.
- We send the chocolate to the refrigerator until it is completely solidified.
- Cooking cream: connect the butter of room temperature, cream cheese, vanillin, whisk them with a mixer, gradually adding the powdered sugar. Sweetness adjust to your liking.
- Using a confectionery ring (I have a diameter of 20 centimeters), we cut out 2 cakes from a frozen biscuit.
- For a beautiful cake shape, we collect it in a confectionery ring. On the bottom lay the biscuit, pour ⅔ part of the cream cream, on top of the raspberries. The best fresh berries, but you can also frozen: just thaw them and a little dry on a towel.
- Lay out the second layer of the cake, lightly press, so that the cream below is distributed as much as possible. And everything is sent to the refrigerator for an hour, so that the cream stiffens. For an emergency pouring option, put it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Frozen cake on top and sides are covered with the rest of the cream, decorated with raspberries, pistachios. And on the sides in a circle we glue the frozen sides of white chocolate.
A sponge croissant cake with pistachios is ready! Very soft dough, with a slight taste of pistachios, a delicate creamy cream, diluted with a light crimson sourness - such would eat and eat! Instead of raspberries you can use any others (strawberries, blueberries and so on). Since my child loves bananas, then for him I cooked a banana cake - it also turned out very tasty and tender. And you can come up with an unusual option.
Bon appetit together with "I love to cook"!