I want to share with you a recipe for an incredibly delicious apricot pie. I was taught to cook it by my mother when I was ten. It turns out a deliciously delicious and delicious treat. A wonderful recipe for unexpected guests. And the most interesting is that you can use any other stuffing instead of apricots, as for example in this recipe.
- apricots - 0.5 kg;
- oil - 200 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- flour -400-500 grams.
- Let's start with the preparation of the dough. Take the container and crush the butter in it. You can use a spoon, you can mixer.
- We fall asleep in the oil sugar and grind to homogeneity.
- We beat the eggs and beaten with a mixer or blender until we get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the baking powder and flour. It must first be sifted. Add the flour to the dough in parts. Ready, well-mixed dough will turn out to be elastic, and will not stick to your hands.
- We will check the readiness of the test like this: take a small piece and smash it on a table where there is no flour, into a thin layer. Try to roll it with a roll. If it turns out, nothing sticks to the table and hands, then everything is ready.
- We divide the dough into two parts. One more, another three times less. Most of it will be taken out of the way and covered with food film. You need to knead a little more so that it becomes denser.
- We leave a large piece on the table under a film, a small one - we also cover it with a film and clean it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling. Apricots need to be washed, cut in half and take out the bones (they will not be useful).
- We take the form for baking. We lubricate well the butter and the bottom of the mold.
- A large piece of dough should be distributed in a form. Try to be thinner. It should be enough for the bottom, and for the skirts. Remove the excess with your hands.
- We spread the stuffing. If you used apricots, then they need to put down a cut across the entire plane.
- Top with a light sprinkle the filling with sugar. Do not overdo it so that the syrup does not flow out.
- We remove the form with apricots aside.
- A small piece of dough will be rolled into the layer. If you have a special device to make a pattern on the cake, use it. If not, just make stripes from this layer and place them on the cake with a mesh.
- Make a neat cake edge. To do this, the remaining dough is rolled into a thin bundle (like a plasticine) and put it on the edge of the mold. We remove unnecessary part of our hands.
- We send the cake to a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 25 minutes.
Ready cake should be allowed to cool, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Call your family and friends for tea with a very simple and delicious pie with apricots!
Do not forget to visit the site "Very tasty". We still have many incredible recipes.