In search of delicious, I found an interesting recipe for almond pie without gluten. Many know about the dangers of wheat proteins, some can not use gluten. But to eat sweet and tasty, all the same, I want to. Especially for children, which is very difficult to explain that baking is impossible, when everyone around it is eating. And this almond pie is just a find in such cases! It is sweet, airy, tender and very fragrant.
It is not necessary to be contraindicated in gluten to prepare this dessert. Believe me, it is really delicious. I'm sure you'll fall in love with him from the first piece! Let's cook it together with "Very tasty"!
- mandarin puree (we'll cook it ourselves from mandarin: we need one big, or 2 small ones) - 65 grams;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- almond flour - 200 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- cornstarch - 65 grams;
- sugar - 135 grams;
- almond petals for decoration - 40 grams.
Very tasty almond pie without gluten. Step-by-step recipe
- To make pasta (mashed potatoes) we need 1 large, ripe mandarin - or replace it with a couple of small ones. Cut it into several pieces, remove the bones and whip with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Separate the squirrels from the yolks, divide the sugar into 2 halves: add one part to the proteins, the second to the yolks.
- Whisk the whites with sugar until firm peaks.
- Yolks separately pound with sugar, add softened butter and whisk together until smooth.
- Sift the almond flour. Note that large particles or debris remain in the sieve. And the prescription requires 200 grams of pure product, so prepare a little more in advance. (If you do not have almond flour, just cook it from almond nuts, pour it into boil for 10 minutes with boiling water, then transfer it to a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.) This can be easily peeled off. oven for 1-1.5 hours at 90-100 degrees.Cooled almonds grind on a coffee grinder).
- Add cornstarch, flour and tangerine paste, whisk until smooth.
- After add the proteins and gently mix with a silicone spatula, so that the mass turns out to be airy.
- Form the baking sheet with parchment paper, and brush the edges of the mold with butter.
- Take the almond petals and glue them on the oil that was applied to the mold.
- Next, put the dough in a mold, level with a spatula and sprinkle the rest of the petals on top.
- Send the cake to the oven at a temperature of 160 degrees, for 40 to 60 minutes. (So that it does not burn, I put a bowl of water on the lower level, but periodically it must be watched that it does not evaporate completely).
- Check the pie with a wooden stick, toothpick or match - the dough should not stick.
- To almond cake is easily lagged behind the form: as soon as you get it out of the oven, immediately put on a towel soaked in cold water. The edges of this towel wrap around the sides of the mold. So hold for 2-3 minutes. After using a wooden spatula or a knife, gently walk along the edge of the cake, trying not to damage the almond petals.
The almond cake is ready! And it completely lacks gluten - and it's useful! What it is beautiful, appetizing, very fragrant and deliciously tasty! The almond petals were slightly roasted, beautifully fixed on the entire surface, and a real cake turned out. It can be cut along into 2 parts and smeared with sweet sour cream. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Pay attention to the pie "Gerbo" and creamy pie - like tiramisu.