The delicious pie "Apricot bees" is incredibly beautiful and easy to prepare. Gentle, rich and moderately wet biscuit with a piquant souffle just melts in the mouth. Bake an apricot jam cake on the weekend in the oven - and please the household with a delicious homemade dessert. Seductively appetizing, divinely delicious and original sweetness will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. I'm sure, in your family, a pie with apricots and chocolate will be appreciated. Let's cook!
- canned apricots - 1 can (850 milliliters);
- dark chocolate - 50 grams;
- white chocolate for decoration;
- almond petals.
For the test:
- flour - 180 grams;
- egg (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 120 grams;
- milk - 125 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 125 milliliters;
- baking powder for dough - 8 grams;
- Vanilla sugar - 8 grams;
- a pinch of salt.
- yogurt (creamy, apricot or peach) - 220 grams;
- cream (35%) - 500 grams;
- powdered sugar - 50 grams;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- canned apricots;
- water (apricot syrup) - 150 milliliters.
- apricot jam (not thick) - 150 grams;
- powdered gelatin - 10 grams;
- water (apricot syrup) - 100 milliliters.
Very tasty pie "Apricot bees". Step-by-step recipe
- In a small container for the dough, combine the flour with the baking powder and mix thoroughly so that the baking powder is evenly distributed throughout the volume.
- To make a pie with apricot jam, flour with a baking powder is sieved.
- In a separate bowl, break two chicken eggs, vanilla sugar and start whipping with a mixer.
- Continuing to beat, gradually adding sugar to the egg mass.
- Then, without stopping whipping, in portions introduce vegetable oil and milk.
- Prepared flour in small portions add to the liquid mass, and mix everything until a homogeneous mass.
- A bowl for baking a biscuit with a diameter of 23 * 32 centimeters is covered with parchment paper.
- Dough for pie is poured into a prepared baking sheet, covered with paper, and evenly distributed.
- We bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Readiness of the pie is checked with a wooden stick.
- Freshly baked pie in the form put on the grate and leave: let it stand and completely cool.
- For bees: 18 halves (the required number of apricots depends on the size of the pie), canned apricots put on a napkin and a little dried.
- 50 grams of dark chocolate melt and transfer it to a confectioner's bag.
- Prepared apricots are transferred to parchment, we draw strips on them and we set the heads of bees with black chocolate.
- The bees are sent to a cold place: until the chocolate is completely solidified.
- For the preparation of cream: gelatin soak in apricot syrup, mix well and leave for swelling.
- Then gelatin is heated (but not boiled) until completely dissolved.
- Gelatin solution is poured into yogurt, mix well and leave to cool to room temperature: on the desktop.
- Cold whipped cream with sugar powder to a steady state (the cream should keep the shape well and be soft).
- Whip the cream in portions, add to yogurt (but not vice versa) and gently, but quickly, mix with a spatula.
- The remaining canned apricots are cut into small cubes, sent to the cream and mixed.
- Ready cream spread on the cooled corn, evenly spread the cream throughout the cake, and send the form with the pie in the refrigerator: to completely solidify the cream.
- We take the bees from the refrigerator and carefully separate them from the parchment (it is convenient to do this with a hot knife).
- With melted white chocolate we draw our eyes to our apricot bees.
- Для крылышек в абрикосах делаем прорези и вставляем almond petals.
- We get the pie with the frozen cream from the refrigerator, gently spread out spicy bees from apricots on the pie.
- For pouring gelatin is poured into the water (syrup) and leave for a while to swell.
- Then gelatin is gently warmed up to complete dissolution, poured into apricot jam, stir well and let cool to room temperature.
- With a cooled gelatin solution, pour the top of the pie.
- We send the cake for several hours in the refrigerator: until the jelly is completely frozen.
- After this time we take the cake from the mold, and remove the parchment paper.
Spicy piece of cake with the original sweet bee just melts in the mouth. Everything is so beautiful and tasty, that simply can not convey in words. Prepare - and you will see for yourself! The site "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant tea party!