Do you know why I named this apple cake as Bavarian unique? Yes, because you can cook it with anything: cherry, currant, raspberries, and cheese you can take cream cheese, cottage cheese. Variations of its preparation can not be counted. But I will give you a favorite version of our family. We prepare it from cottage cheese and apples! Incredible combination of taste and aroma!
For the test:
- margarine (butter) - 125 grams;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 250 grams;
- vanilla - pinch;
- jam - 60 milliliters, it will be tasty with cherry, raspberry or apricot.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- apples - 4-5 pieces;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
- finely chopped almonds - 2 tablespoons.
A unique apple cake in Bavaria. Step-by-step recipe
- Приготовим тесто для коржа: для этого маргарин разотрите с яйцом, добавьте vanilla. Затем добавьте муки и замесите тесто.
- Form the baking grease with oil, hands put the dough into shape.
- Lubricate the cake with jam.
- Приготовьте начинку из творога: для этого взбейте творог с яйцами, добавьте сахар и vanilla.
- Gently lay the curd filling over the jam.
- Apples peel and cut into small pieces, mix with cinnamon and sugar.
- Put the apples on top of the curd cream, and then sprinkle with almonds.
- Send the bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Before serving, cool the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar!
Apple cake in Bavarian will taste to all members of the family, so you may not have time to try your piece! Be careful - it's incredibly tasty.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the apple pie with crispy crust and delicious apple pie from France itself.