Tysh is a holiday cake with honey. The recipe is very simple and very tasty. Guests and relatives will definitely like it, they will ask for a prescription.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- water (boiled, cold) - 3 tablespoons;
- vodka - 2 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1 glass + 2 teaspoons;
- honey - 200 grams;
- flour - how much will it enter;
- refined sunflower oil - 200 grams;
- smale - 200 grams.
Tysh is a holiday cake with honey. Step-by-step recipe
- From eggs, water, vodka, 2 teaspoons of sugar and flour knead the dough (as for noodles), but not very steep.
- Divide the dough into several pieces and roll out the thin cakes.
- Let them dry a little, roll up the roll and cut as for noodles.
- In a thick-walled saucepan pour the sunflower oil and smalets - bring to a boil.
- In boiling oil, cook the noodles until golden, remove with a knife or ladle, and drain.
- Mix honey and 1 cup of sugar, boil.
- From the cooled noodles in a large bowl, form a slide with your hands.
- Pour the slide with honey solution.
- Cool it down. Remove from a bowl, before putting the bowl in hot water.
The pie should stand for 24 hours, then the noodles will be soaked with honey, you will never forget this taste, once you try to cook again and again. But the most interesting is that this pie can be stored in you and a month without a refrigerator and will not spoil. Try this miracle, you will not be disappointed. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Pay attention to the Tsvetaevsky apple pie and the top 3 apple pies, the taste of which has conquered the whole world.