Turkish bagels, they are also called Simites, are very popular in Turkey. The recipe came straight from there. The air yeast dough makes these bagels fluffy and soft, and a large amount of sesame turns them into a real culinary miracle! Sure, after trying these bagels once, you will remain their fan for life.
- flour - 1 kilogram;
- fresh yeast - 40 grams;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- margarine - 200 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- sesame seeds - 200 grams;
- egg and 50 milliliters of water.
Turkish bagels. Step-by-step recipe
- In a separate container crush the yeast, add a tablespoon of sugar, 0.5 cups of warm water and a teaspoon of flour. Prepare the spoon, to do this, let the yeast stand in a warm place and begin to "breathe". You will see how the opara becomes air. This will take no more than 15 minutes.
- Margarine room temperature, mash together with flour, add eggs, sugar and salt, vegetable oil, mix, gently enter the dough and mix the dough well.
- Cover the dough with a towel and let stand for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Then take a piece of dough, roll the flagellum, do the same again.
- Blind the bagel of two flagella, twisting them with your right hand toward yourself. and left-handed - at the same time. All the buns do according to the same principle.
- Put the bagels on a baking tray, oiled. But before that, bagels to grease with egg and sprinkle abundantly with sesame seeds.
- On the baking sheet let the bagels stand for another 10 minutes.
- Then send it to the oven, bake for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
And you know how in Turkey determine the willingness of bagels, it is considered ready and you need to get it out of the oven just at the moment when the dough gets the color of the golden coin of the sultan. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make delicious crispy oat buns and dumplings from cottage cheese in Chernigov.