If you want to make a cake that will be very tasty and does not take long, then "I love to cook" recommends you a cake "Creme Brulee". It comes out very tender. "Creme brulee" is very similar to "Napoleon", so if you like such desserts, feel free to take care of cooking. Together with "I love to cook" you will create a real masterpiece!
- sugar - 250 grams;
- butter - 20 grams;
- sour cream - 250 grams;
- flour - 3 cups;
- cocoa powder - 6 teaspoons;
- soda, vinegar - 0.5 teaspoon each.
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sugar - 225 grams;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- flour - 2,5 tablespoons;
- butter - 1 pack;
- cocoa powder - 20 grams.
Cream-brulee cake. Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the dough. Sugar rubbed with butter, sour cream, then add flour and soda, which is extinguished with vinegar. We knead the dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 halves, add one cocoa powder to one.
- Then divide each part into 3 pieces. In total there should be 6.
- Roll out and bake at 200 degrees for 7 minutes.
- In the milk add egg, sugar, vanilla and cook until thick, cool.
- We beat the butter separately with cocoa, then slowly pour our cream into this mass.
- Cori, top and sides, putty, decorate and leave for 48 hours to impregnate.
The cake is delicious, but it is better to leave it for a couple of days to soak, then it will be much tastier. If you try right away, the cakes will be crispy. The taste of dessert is reminiscent of creme brulee ice cream, so it got that name. Cook with "I love to cook", with us it is delicious! And be sure to try the quick cake "Dream" and the simplest, but from this no less tasty cake "Black Prince".