This cake is familiar to many of the childhood, its taste is slightly similar to a copper, but the cakes are more airy and for the layer we use the cream - the cake "Ryzhik" is amazingly tasty, it will not leave anyone indifferent, it is so tender! Let's cook together, because it's quite easy!
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 100 grams;
- honey - 3 tablespoons;
- soda - 2 teaspoons without top (extinguished with vinegar);
- flour - 3 glasses.
- butter - 400 grams;
- one can of condensed milk.
The very cake is "Red". Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs beat from a half cup of sugar to a lush foam and leave while to rest aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, add the remaining sugar and, stirring constantly, bring the mass to the full dissolution of the sugar.
- Remove from the heat add honey, add baking soda, bitten by bite. In your eyes, the mass should increase in volume.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then enter the eggs, whipped with sugar.
- Put the saucepan back on fire and, stirring constantly, add a glass of flour, then gradually pour the second glass. Weight should be slightly brown. Stir all the time so that lumps do not form.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add a third glass of flour and knead the dough.
- Dough rolled sausage and divide into 10-12 pieces.
- Roll the cakes on a flour-poured table and bake in the oven at 170 ° C for 5-7 minutes.
- Condense milk with butter and abundantly smear every cake, folding one on one.
- Allow the cake to stand for 12 hours in the refrigerator and serve on the festive table.
Cake "Red" surprisingly delicious and fragrant! Try it, you will not regret it! Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!
Do you like cakes with honey? Then these two amazing recipes will suit your taste: a honey saver on kefir and a chocolate medick "Lady's whim."