If you are tired of boring and boring biscuits and you want something tasty and unusual, then the cake "Lady's fingers" - exactly what you need. This cake is prepared very simply. Well, the result is a real masterpiece!
For the test:
- water - 2 cups;
- butter - 200 grams;
- flour - 400 grams;
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- sour cream 25% - 500 grams;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- chocolate - 1 tile.
Cake "Lady fingers". Step-by-step recipe
- The first thing we need to do is pour the right amount of water into a pan.
- When our water starts to boil, we put butter there.
- After the oil has dissolved, start to pour out the flour, at the same time it is necessary to interfere very quickly and continuously.
- Turn off the gas, remove the pan from the plate, continue to interfere, until you get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Cool the dough and start adding eggs one by one while mixing them.
- The dough is stirred until it becomes homogeneous.
- Put the baking paper on the baking tray.
- Put the dough into a confectioner's bag.
- Extrude the dough into a baking sheet in the form of "fingers" 6 centimeters long.
- We send our "fingers" to a preheated oven.
- Bake at 170 degrees until golden brown.
- For the preparation of the cream, we need to beat the blender with sugar and sour cream.
- Beat until a lush mass is obtained.
- Lubricate abundantly every finger with a ready-made cream and spread out in the form of a slide.
- Chocolate three on a grater and sprinkle cake.
- We remove the finished cake in the refrigerator for the night.
The cake "Lady's fingers" will decorate any festive table. Try it, you'll definitely like it. And be sure to try the "Zebra" cake and the TOP-4 of the sweetest and fantastically delicious cakes.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!